Hermès Twilly d'Hermès Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Carol Z.Hermès Twilly d'Hermès Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Carol Z.

BY HERMÏ S

Fragrance Family: FloralScent Type: Powdery FloralsKey Notes: Ginger, Tuberose, SandalwoodAbout: The scent of the HERMï S girls, Twilly d'Hermes is a daring fragrance woven with striking ginger and sensual tuberose floral, spicy, and oriental. Ginger, tuberose, and sandalwood are given a new twist. Combined differently, they become searing spice, a disconcerting attraction, a revelation of the carnal. In a final flash of wit, a hand-tied silk ribbon playfully graces the bottle. "It is with young women in mind, by observing their lives, that I created Twilly d'Hermes. Free, bold, and irreverent, they swim against the tide, impose their own rhythm, invent a brand new tempo." Christine Nagel, HERMï S Perfumer

• This looks like such a beautiful fragnance. For those Influenster...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Rose S.
I’m obsessed with this fragrance. It’s a very soft euphoric scent that takes you away to the cobble stones streets of France with the scents of tuberose and ginger and overtime, a scent of sandalwood which lingers. This is a very distinct and timeless scent and I recommend you try it!
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
On my skin this is a spicy, kind of powdery, floral scent. To me it's a mature scent. I tend to go towards more sweet and musky scents. So this was a change for me. This is the type of perfume you will smell on a business woman. You will get noticed once you enter any room. A little goes a long way. It has lasting power. It's a more daytime scent so I wear this to work from time to time.
Mel B.
Indianapolis , IN
Beautiful bottle that’s it really!
I bought this perfume on line and I loved the packaging with the wrist tie, but the scent itself is overwhelming at first. It calmed more to a slight fragrance, and then the note was gone. The design is really pretty, but I will be returning. Scent not for me. To bad. Usually I like Hermes.
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This looks like such a beautiful fragnance. For those Influensters that have smelled this, what is your opinion? I was interested in the sweet and spice combination so how does this translate in the scent of this fragnance? Thanks!