BY HERMÏ S

Fragrance Family: FloralScent Type: Powdery FloralsKey Notes: Ginger, Tuberose, SandalwoodAbout: The scent of the HERMï S girls, Twilly d'Hermes is a daring fragrance woven with striking ginger and sensual tuberose floral, spicy, and oriental. Ginger, tuberose, and sandalwood are given a new twist. Combined differently, they become searing spice, a disconcerting attraction, a revelation of the carnal. In a final flash of wit, a hand-tied silk ribbon playfully graces the bottle. "It is with young women in mind, by observing their lives, that I created Twilly d'Hermes. Free, bold, and irreverent, they swim against the tide, impose their own rhythm, invent a brand new tempo." Christine Nagel, HERMï S Perfumer

• This looks like such a beautiful fragnance. For those Inf...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Stephanie O.
Tiffin, OH
Fragrance is so subjective, it's difficult to review! This is a spicy sort of smell with a soft floral touch to it. I got this as a sample from a Sephora order, and I'm intrigued by it. I like it, but then again, it legit smells like the pre-shave stuff my dad uses. And I don't know what that is that he uses, but I'm sure it's something that costs less than $5 that he gets at Walmart or something. But there's something about this perfume that still draws me in. Definitely for a more mature person, I can't see young people liking it.
Lydia S.
Napa, CA
If I could give this 10 stars, I would in a heartbeat. I rarely buy perfume without smelling them first—I’m picky. I also rarely buy full-sized bottles because I can’t always commit. I bit the bullet and bought this on Sephora...I was so excited when it arrived; I could smell it through the little bright box, and sprayed it on even though I had just gotten home from work. On me, I wouldn’t classify it as powdery. I love tuberose and sandalwood, but ginger isn’t necessarily my favorite thing to smell like. It works so well in Twilly, though! It gives just enough zip to awaken the heavier sandalwood and keeps the tuberose from being too mature. I wear this almost every day and it has good staying power. It won’t last all day, but I’m always surprised when I get a gorgeous whiff when I think it’s worn off. This is a beautifully feminine fragrance without being girly. A must try!!
Lauren M.
MIAMI
This perfume isn’t something I’d usually wear - I usually opt for more floral/vanilla scents, but when I received it, something drew me to it. There’s just something so classy about it.

It has sandalwood, ginger and jasmine. I would describe it was spicy and oriental. I think it’s a great perfume if you’re into that, or want something to wear on special occasions for an extra touch of class!
Joanna R.
FARMINGTON, MI
I got it from my husband. I was excited to try this because hello! This is HERMES. The fragrance last for so long, the scent its kinda vanilla flavor,sweet not so strong. I give 3star because im not fun of vanilla scent. Buy I think anyone who love this kind of scent will gonna like it. But not for me.
Sunny M.
Twilly d'Hermes is a swirl of beautifully aromatic floral and spice notes. It is a fragrance that is intriguing and captivating. My first impression of this fragrance was that it was too "earthy". I was surprised by the potency of Ginger and Sandalwood. As the fragrance began to settle, I noticed a powdery floral beginning to develop. By the end of the day it smelled like a combimation of a soft floral powder, Vanilla, Ginger, and Sandalwood. It definitely is a very unique smell and one I recommend you try.
Sawan C.
Gardner
I would love this scent if the ginger note lasted more than 10 seconds on my skin. It disappears and immediately turns into a floral. I like florals but the floral doesn’t last either. This scent lasts about one hour total which is a huge disappointment.
Mel B.
Indianapolis , IN
Beautiful bottle that’s it really!
I bought this perfume on line and I loved the packaging with the wrist tie, but the scent itself is overwhelming at first. It calmed more to a slight fragrance, and then the note was gone. The design is really pretty, but I will be returning. Scent not for me. To bad. Usually I like Hermes.
Brenda A.
Mysterious, seductive, yet elegant. The sandalwood does such a great job at balancing this captivating fragrance. If you like scents like Terry Mugler Alien, you will love Twilly. This has become my new staple!
Tabitha M.
This is smells very lovely! I’m usually really sensitive to smells and do not care for new perfumes. But this is not too strong and smells good. It’s more of a Fall or Winter scent, in my opinion. But it smells good.
Marlena T.
Oxford, MA
I was perplexed by this perfume when I first smelled it, there was something about it that I did not like -- but at the same time there was something that I did like.  On me it starts out kind of spicy and then dries down a bit powdery but feminine, it seems to last all day and I do like that. It does not smell like a teeny bopper perfume and I like that too-- it is more sophisticated and the bottle is pretty. A win for me!!
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
This looks like such a beautiful fragnance. For those Influensters that have smelled this, what is your opinion? I was interested in the sweet and spice combination so how does this translate in the scent of this fragnance? Thanks!