Hermes Terre D'Hermes Eau de Toilette Spray, 3.3 fl oz uploaded by Ale D.

BY HERMES TERRE D'HERMES

A Fresh Fragrance Recommended Age: Mature 1 Scent Strength: Moderate 3 Classification: Woodsy 5 Recommended Use: Casual 4 Scent Life: 6-10 Hours Since 2006, Terre D Hermes cologne by Hermes has provided men with a fresh fragrance that is perfect for use during the daytime. Whether it s worn at the office or on the golf course, this cologne s mix of grapefruit, pepper, geranium, benzoin, vetiver, patchouli, pepper and grapefruit notes gives the wearer a clean and classy scent. No matter where it s worn, Terre D Hermes is the cologne for the man who wants to make a statement when entering a room. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Liza A.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
In my opinion, this is one of the sexiest smelling colognes out there. It has a fresh yet seductive scent that just can't be beat. I love it when my man wears this cologne
Julianna S.
Wallingford, CT
Purchased this cologne for my fiancé and it smells amazing!! Its a very masculine scent, and lasts for hours. He loves it too and wears it daily! If you haven't purchased it, next time you're in a store give smellingit a try, I promise you won't be disappointed or leave empty handed !
karina v.
This scent is strangely intoxicating a oriental woodsy scent . This particular cologne is very zesty if you don't want to smell like the whole bottle only spray twice in different areas.
Lety M.
Chino Hills, CA
I really wanted to like this scent. I received a sample from Sephora and I don't like it. It has woodsy green fragrance and it does linger for awhile. It is a bit too overpowering for me and the dry down smells like pine sol cleaner. It smelled like bleach to my husband and did not like it either. Oh, well- not for us.
Andrew V.
Brooklyn, NY
This is one of my most complimented summer scents. My best friend told me it makes him think of a 50-year-old player in Monaco... Which is a compliment, I think. Overall its is a slightly mature but inoffensive scent that is a good alternative to the more traditional and boring musky fragrances. Hermes also makes a wonderful Mandarin scented hand cream that blends particularly well the citrus notes in this fragrance.
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
This fragrance is unbelievably sophisticated with a warm and spicy finish. There is no doubt that this fragrance can be identified immediately by Hermes devotees but it also unique enough that many people will ask you what you are wearing.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Very pungent. It has woody tones with a slight citrus ending note, like grapefruit. (Actually my most hatred fruit!) it is quite strong and a bit overpowering. Definitely not a scent I find attractive. Would not want my boyfriend to wear this. This would possibly match a more mature, sophisticated man. Someone more "Hermes."
Oscar C.
Hialeah, FL
Is something that smells so strong that when none I'd looking at you with this perfume everyone will be asking why you smell so good trust me.
lena O.
Stockton, CA
I smelled this before omg it smells really really good I recommend it if you haven't smelled it or bought it go and get it
Guy G.
Brooklyn, NY
Highly priced must be for the rich. Still smells great an nice design. Recommend if you can afford the price tag.
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Where can I purchase this at a good price?
a a.
Can women wear this fragrance as well?
Aurelia S.
Bakersfield , CA
Whos the smell in this one?
Megan S.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Of the design but what does it smell like?