BY HERMÈS #3 in Unisex Fragrances

An eau between the earth and the sky, a vertical structure built around woody notes.

The architectural glass bottle is transformed into metal, polished, then engraved, to become a metal refillable spray.
The vibrant, dazzling surface takes on a patina with use, marking time with elegance and character.

“Feeling the earth, lying on the ground, gazing at the sky.” Jean-Claude Ellena

Terre d’Hermès is a symbolic narrative exploring raw material and its metamorphosis. A novel that expresses the alchemical power of the elements. An eau between earth and sky. A journey imbued with strength and poetry. Woody, vegetal and mineral.

Alcohol, Parfum (Fragrance), Aqua (Water), Limonene, Hydroxycitronellal, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Evernia Prunastri (Oakmoss) Extract, Geraniol, Citral, Farnesol.

Tracy L.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
While this is marketed as a men's cologne, I just love the mature earthy scent of this. I wear this every so often and always receive compliments on it. It has great lasting power, a couple of sprays will definitely do the job for a long day/night out!
CAROLINA W.
Jacksonville
This is definitely a must try! It’s pricier then most men’s fragrances but so worth it. My hubby got his at Nordstrom. It lasted him a long time because he got the parfum which is a bit thicker than an eau de toilette. I would recommend. It’s not a sweet scent, it’s Woody and spicy.
Jenny V.
Los Angeles , CA
I purchased a full size of this perfume from tjmaxx for only $20! It was an amazing deal for a scent I ended up loving. It has a really unique scent that’s clean, warm, and electric. It’s a great light scent for the summertime. It is also a unisex fragrance which I found pretty neat. That staying power on this perfume is also pretty good for an eau de toilette. Overall, a great deal for a great product.
Emily G.
Middleton
This is such a fantastic men’s fragrance. My boyfriend will occasionally wear this scent and it lasts such a long time! I love how it smells. It is so citrusy and fresh. These days, so many colognes smell really heavy! This doesn’t. I recommend it.
Liza A.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
In my opinion, this is one of the sexiest smelling colognes out there. It has a fresh yet seductive scent that just can't be beat. I love it when my man wears this cologne
Lilli R.
Stamford, CT
Scene: It's the 1920's in New York City. You are in a speakeasy slinging gin and juice while the thumping bass from the jazz band pulsates through the humid air. Suddenly, you smell something. Intrigued, you follow the scent. Layers of citrus, wood, spices, pepper, and primal earth waft through the air. You are fervent, near panting with desire at this point. Finally, finally you find the source. You turn a corner and then you see....her?

Let me first say that this scent, while targeted towards men, is one of my favorites to wear as a female. It's very powerful and bold. It's a fragrance that makes you think of smoke on a crisp autumn evening as the sun sets through the trees. It reminds you of the color gray and damp soil and bark peeling from the branches of trees.

It is very earthy and very powerful. When you wear this scent you are making a bold statement: "Here I am."

I have long been fond of the house of Hermes and their fragrances. I have a constant rotation of their scents that I wear but this one is, by far, the one I turn to the most. As a woman should you shy away from wearing this? Absolutely not. It takes a strong, self-assured woman to wear a scent like this so I would encourage any woman to wear this scent and decide for herself how it makes her feel. Often I find that men and women have different pheromones and what smells a certain way on a man might smell entirely different on a woman due to hormones and body chemistry.

This is, without a doubt, a classic scent. The price is a bit on the high side but a little goes a long way. The lasting power of this cologne cannot be denied so use sparingly and it will last you quite a while.
Martin N.
Wilsom
Terre de Hermes is my go-to cologne for every and all occasions. It is swiftly intoxicating with its immense proclivity for woodsy and musky scents. I love it so much I've made sure to own it in many different sizes so I can take it with me while I travel, and I've also sought other fragrances by Hermes though I have now been sticking to Terre de Hermes for nearly 10 years. I don't imagine I will ever be sick of it. I love it!
Louie A.
Baldwin Park, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This is by far one of the most expensive colognes I've purchased to date. It's a woody, crisp, subtle scent, very unique. It is strong so you have to pay attention to not over spray. I find it useful to use it behind my ears and on my wrists, it last all day with a very small amount.
Julianna S.
Wallingford, CT
Purchased this cologne for my fiancé and it smells amazing!! Its a very masculine scent, and lasts for hours. He loves it too and wears it daily! If you haven't purchased it, next time you're in a store give smellingit a try, I promise you won't be disappointed or leave empty handed !
Nadine G.
Richmond
This is my favorite cologne of all time. I love the way it smells it is very different from any other men's cologne. It is unisex so I recommend for any girls out there who love men's cologne this is a winner. It smells very luxurious and stays on all day.
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Where can I purchase this at a good price?
a a.
Staff
Can women wear this fragrance as well?
Aurelia S.
Bakersfield , CA
Whos the smell in this one?
Bella H.