Hermes Terre D'Hermes Eau De Toilette

An eau between the earth and the sky, a vertical structure built around woody notes.

The architectural glass bottle is transformed into metal, polished, then engraved, to become a metal refillable spray.
The vibrant, dazzling surface takes on a patina with use, marking time with elegance and character.

“Feeling the earth, lying on the ground, gazing at the sky.” Jean-Claude Ellena

Terre d’Hermès is a symbolic narrative exploring raw material and its metamorphosis. A novel that expresses the alchemical power of the elements. An eau between earth and sky. A journey imbued with strength and poetry. Woody, vegetal and mineral.

Alcohol, Parfum (Fragrance), Aqua (Water), Limonene, Hydroxycitronellal, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Evernia Prunastri (Oakmoss) Extract, Geraniol, Citral, Farnesol.

What is the main tones of this perfume?
Where to get this from and how does it smell?
Does this one smell good?
Start your review of Hermes Terre D'Hermes Eau De Toilette!
How would you rate this product?
Dundalk, MD
Heard so much grate thing about this brand but I've never really bought anything from them. Maybe this year will be the year I finally buy maybe a perfume and see how well it is and if it's worth the money.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
In my opinion, this is one of the sexiest smelling colognes out there. It has a fresh yet seductive scent that just can't be beat. I love it when my man wears this cologne
I bought this just like two months ago and I don't like the fragrance at all. I smells kinda weird. Like spicy. I don't even know how to explain this. I've used this for the first time. I play be the packaging but there is definitely a room for improvement in the scent.
Oxnard, CA
Ohh my goodness this stuff smells so good! Gosh it is yummy! My boyfriend loves it and I love it on him. I wasn't sure if he was going to like it but he did so it's a success! I would recommend this so others.
Atlanta, GA
I find that this fragrance is very unique. Working for Sephora I have the opportunity to smell and give my own personal opinion on smells for fragrances. I think that and I find that it works with very few people as it is a unique sent. But I would not say that this fragrance is worth the value. There are other Hermes fragrances I would prefer for more. But this is my opinion .
Chino Hills, CA
I really wanted to like this scent. I received a sample from Sephora and I don't like it. It has woodsy green fragrance and it does linger for awhile. It is a bit too overpowering for me and the dry down smells like pine sol cleaner. It smelled like bleach to my husband and did not like it either. Oh, well- not for us.
Brooklyn, NY
This is one of my most complimented summer scents. My best friend told me it makes him think of a 50-year-old player in Monaco... Which is a compliment, I think. Overall its is a slightly mature but inoffensive scent that is a good alternative to the more traditional and boring musky fragrances. Hermes also makes a wonderful Mandarin scented hand cream that blends particularly well the citrus notes in this fragrance.
Brooklyn, NY
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Yes. Another cologne review. Yes. Another sample I recieved. I think I'm becoming a superannuation for these. Hermès is famous not only for their belts but also their colognes. Terre D'hermès is the combination of subtle hints of citrus, and some hint of the woods... but it's amazing.
Maple Valley, WA
This fragrance is unbelievably sophisticated with a warm and spicy finish. There is no doubt that this fragrance can be identified immediately by Hermes devotees but it also unique enough that many people will ask you what you are wearing.
Leavenworth, KS
I am very scent-sensitive, so it's rare that I find a cologne for my husband to wear that I can tolerate. This scent, however, is intoxicating to me. It smells very woodsy, but not in a fake "body spray" kind of way. It's a very masculine scent, and when my husband is wearing it, I just want to nuzzle in his neck to smell it better!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...