BY HERMÈS

An unexpected caress, light and mischievous, made joyful with rose, mimosa and leather.

INGREDIENTS:

Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), Water (Aqua), Limonene, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Benzyl Salicylate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Coumarin, Citral, Farnesol, Benzyl Benzoate, Red 33 (CI 17200), Ext Violet 2 (CI 60730).

The story behind

“A perfume of leather and flowers, as light as an angel’s wing.” Jean-Claude Ellena

A reminder of a visit to the Hermès leather storehouse, Kelly Calèche is a light, feminine, joyous expression of leather. It gives a nod to two emblems of the house, and translates the perfumer’s tactile and olfactory emotions into an evocation of leather worn next to the skin, gently tanned by the touch and embroidered with fresh petals.

Mary S.
My dad buys this perfume for my mom as gifts when he knows she's run out. 1-2 sprays is more than enough for this perfume. It smells amazing, is long lasting. the only think that could make this better is if the price could be a little lower. Other than that, excellent perfume.
Anastasiia K.
Little Elm, TX
This is my favorite perfume in my collection!! I do not say that lightly because I have an average of about 50 scents! It truly smells expensive and the lasting power is amazing. Weeks later after I used it, I can still smell it on my leather jacket. This is one perfume that I would definitely repurchase! The smell is also unique in comparison to other scents that are not distinguishable from one another. The only con to this is that it is expensive however don't you want to smell unique? This smell will attract and wow any man in your life!
Liz G.
My other favorite Hermes scent. I wear this almost every day. It's floral without being to sweet. It's not fruity nor citrusy. I has a very light woody/leathery undertone like most Hermes fragrances. which is what I think makes them so wonderful! Definitely worth the money!
Gillian S.
Rosamond, CA
This scent is one of my favs. One of my sugar daddys gave it to me after I sucked his cock really good. Other wise I wouldn't be able to afford this!
Cristina M.
Fascinada con este perfume. Me parece increible, buscaba un perfume que se pudiera poner en varias ocasiones y este perfume lo logro. El empaque es espectacular y el olor es suave sutil y elegante. Lo recomiendo
Iqra C.
Calgary
This smells so amazing it is my go to perfume for dinners outings it has As an amazing scent that doesn't smell like chemicals which I love.

Amazon