BY HERMÈS

A generous floral harmony, a winning sweetness.

Alcohol, Parfum (Fragrance), Aqua (Water), Limonene, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Citronellol, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Hexyl Cinnamal, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzophenone-3, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, BHT, Geraniol, Coumarin, Citral, Anise Alcohol, Farnesol, Benzyl Alcohol, Eugenol, CI 14700 (Red 4), CI 60730 (Ext Violet 2).

The story behind

“A perfume of leather and flowers, as light as an angel’s wing.” Jean-Claude Ellena

A reminder of a visit to the Hermès leather storehouse, Kelly Calèche is a light, feminine, joyous expression of leather. It gives a nod to two emblems of the house, and translates the perfumer’s tactile and olfactory emotions into an evocation of leather worn next to the skin, gently tanned by the touch and embroidered with fresh petals.

Stacy S.
1956 reviews
I received a sample of this product in a beauty bag. It had a strong scent but it was not overpowering and therefore I would use it again in the future. I also like the fact that the scent was long-lasting and I did not have to reapply during the day
Jacqueline B.
Mt Prospect, IL
I have always loved fragrance since I was a child. I have quite a few bottles of cologne and I absolutely HAD to add Hermes Kelly into my arsenal. This was a special purchase as I bought this for myself. It truly is one of my favorites and wear it only on a special occasion due to the fact that Hermes Kelly is a tad on the pricey side. I am mesmerized by the very clean, very rich scent that wears beautifully throughout the evening. I pretty much always get compliments on this fragrance when I wear it...it is Hermes after all!
Abbe J.
One of my all time favorite fragrances. Fresh, complex, spicy and floral. Uber feminine but unique. Crisp yet inviting, lasts very well. I'll always have this in my collection.
Kayla F.
Towson, MD
Love this fragrance! Lasts a long time and can be worn at all times throughout the day. Would definitely recommend!
Smeels great!!! This one is very versatile so it's great for a fun night out or simply to just grab coffee!!
Becky W.
Whitestone, NY
Love this scent. Although it is extremely pricey. It was a real splurge to have this but such a great scent.
Amira G.
Kelly Caleche is my perfume since its launch in 2007 but here it is that for some time it is not found again in the big perfumeries. I am a little helpless because I do not have any more bottle in advance ... So I would have to chase a similar scent but for now I have not found anything that attracts me. It's quite me very feminine with a slightly masculine side.
YARA M.
Wow wow wow. This set is life. One of my fave in my collection. Pricey comes with hermes but you re sure the quality is awesome for the price you re paying. I bought mine in france. I would aurely recommend it if you can afford it haha <3
Hamideche g.
19000. setif
For a clear, beautiful and flawless skin, I would recommend this product because it is so wonderful that I loved it very much but unfortunately it is not available in my country
Cheiro ótimo além de ficar por várias horas, recomendo, um pedaço do céu com cheiro maravilhoso além de ter uma embalagem linda