BY HERMÈS

Buy now on Kohl's
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

A new Jour is revealed, zenithal, paradoxical. Gardenia, a bouquet of flowers within a flower bringing together aromas

of rose, tuberose and jasmine.

Alcohol, Parfum (Fragrance), Aqua (Water), Hexyl Cinnamal, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Geraniol, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, BHT, Linalool, Farnesol, Evernia Prunastri (Oakmoss) Extract, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Alcohol, Citral, Citronellol, Isoeugenol, Eugenol, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Cinnamate, CI 14700 (Red 4), CI 15510 (Orange 4), CI 19140 (Yellow 5).

The story behind

“I wanted to express the essence of femininity with flowers, nothing but flowers.” Jean-Claude Ellena

Femininity in fragrance form. A celebration of the birth and rebirth of women, every day, Jour d’Hermès highlights female beauty, while maintaining the mystery of each individual woman. A profusion of bouquets. From dawn to dusk, here is a floral that flowers, a blossom that blooms.

Ani B.
Los Angeles
This fragrance is vibrant, sensual and floral. A combination of fresh lemon, grapefruit, florals, and base notes of musk and wood make for such an elegant and classy fragrance. The bottle design is also. I use this mostly for special occasions and fancy nights out. I highly recommend!!!
Melissa D.
I'm not a huge fan of super strong scents but still like my fragrances to last all day. This perfume is a little pricey, but worth it! I love it's light scent and the fact that it does not fade throughout the day!
Apryl J.
I purchased this perfume by accident thinking it was another Hermès fragrance and totally planned on taking it back. Something inside me told me to just spray it on to see how it smelled. SO GLAD I DID!!! It smells so good. It's a more mature scent but it's definitely a new fav for me.
Dora J C.
Montgomery, AL
This is my very first Hermès fragrance. It’s a very light white floral. It smells heavenly but contrary to popular belief, the more expensive and EDP is, doesn’t account for the time it stays on. I don’t want to smell like I knock people over when I walk into a room, but I want people close to me to know I have something on me. If I use it in my hair or on my clothes, it does last longer. But- I don’t recommend you doing that. It lightens your hair, dries it out, and can discolor and ruin your clothing. Anyway, fragrance comes in a bottle that is gorgeous to match the scent.
Paige K.
My absolute favorite Hermes fragrance. I have the travel size at my desk, one in my purse and one at home. It's light and floral. Very feminine. The scent lasts for a good amount of time but like all perfumes it fades after a little while.
Julia D.
Vancouver, BC
This is by far one of my favorite perfumes. It is so subtle and mature, for me it associates with cold rainy day. Perfect for more colder time of the year. It stays put all day long, but doesn’t cause any headache and discomfort. So worth trying!
Stephanie B.
I've enjoyed this so much this summer. I'm surprised I'm the first to review it! It's got a summer scent to it but it's not too coppertone/beachy and not too gardenia either. It blends everything so nicely on my skin and makes me feel light and airy. It says the notes are gardenia, tuberose, rose, jasmine and citrus. I think the soft white florals of the gardenia, tuberose and jasmine combine together nicely and the citrus is what keeps it soft and from being overwhelmingly floral. Thankfully, I don't notice the rose.
Maxine T.
Houston
Love this perfume it smells amazing but isn't overpowering. Has nice elegant notes to it very feminine but not too sweet . It's timeless. I bought it at a Sephora and I will 100 percent be repurchasing it when I run out.
Jessica M.
Such a nice, bright fragrance. It is not overpowering in any one direction.  Just a little sweetness.  Has a little bit of warmth, but not heavy at all.   Just enough citrus, not too fresh.    I like that it is distinctive.
Professional, but not too mature, great for day-time.   It is sold at Sephora.
Nicole G.
Bayport, NY
My favorite summer scent!! Love this perfume it is light crisp and clean! It comes in a refill so you don't have to keep buying the expensive glass. Very refreshing. Would like to see this come in a rollerball for "on the go".

back