Hermes Jour D'hermes Absolu Eau De Parfum uploaded by Mandy C.

BY HERMÈS

An ultimate floral statement.A mellow and sensual eau de parfum, a profusion of flowers revealing the sensuality of

gardenia and sambac jasmine, underscored by velvety notes of apricot blossom.

Alcohol, Parfum (Fragrance), Aqua (Water), Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Limonene, Geraniol, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, BHT, Linalool, Evernia Prunastri (Oakmoss) Extract, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Citronellol, Isoeugenol, Benzyl Alcohol, Eugenol, Benzyl Cinnamate, CI 14700 (Red 4), CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 15510 (Orange 4).

The story behind

“I wanted to express the essence of femininity with flowers, nothing but flowers.” Jean-Claude Ellena

Femininity in fragrance form. A celebration of the birth and rebirth of women, every day, Jour d’Hermès absolu highlights female beauty, while maintaining the mystery of each individual woman. A profusion of bouquets. From dawn to dusk, here is a floral that flowers, a blossom that blooms.

• What does this smell like? Does it last long?2 Answers
Vanessa T.
My favorite fragrance since ever! A feminine and elegant smell, that stays all day long. It's more expensive than most of the fragrance brands, but so worth it !
Mandy C.
West Allis, WI
I am a perfume addict, I️ probably have around 50 of them. Jour d’ Hermès.. is in my top 3! This is such a beautiful, unique, kind of musky scent. I’m not big on citrus or floral, and this is neither so it works out perfect for me. It seems pricey, but you honestly don’t need more than one spray and you will smell it all day long which is one of my favorite parts about it! Everytime I wear this, I get compliments.
Jessica D.
Syracuse
Where do I even begin with this scent? It's beautiful. There really is nothing like it. It's long wearing, smells like the pricetag and the bottle is beautiful and chic. A little goes a long way. This perfume definitely doesn't receive the hype it deserves because it is one of a kind and perfect!
LiveLoveLynn 8.
Kapolei, HI
Jour d'Hermès Eau de Parfum Spray is one of my favorites.  Simple bottle. Not everyone wears it.  Light easy on the nose. Smells classy, feminine, smart. Not harsh.  Not  common. Beautiful combination of floral and citrus with our being overbearing.
Vanessa T.
This fragrance is delicate and in the same time sexy and elegant , one of my favorite fragrances . The bottle is really luxurious! How to don't love Hermes ? I got it from my fiancé a few months ago , and will purchase once it's over
Toni P.
Alpharetta, GA
How love that this smell is feminine without being overly sweet or floral. It's not to strong so I can wear it to the office without it overpowering my neighbors. Great all day scent.
susan a.
Mcdonough, GA
this is my favorite of all my parfumes. The fragrance last all day. It is very light and feminine. Hermes is worth the price, because the fragrance does not fade or change.
Jodie A.
Firstly, I love the bottle, it's so classy! Hermès Absolu is a white floral fragrance with a hint of zest. The notes are gardenia, jasmine sambac, apricot flower, & oakmoss. Absolu is absolutely perfect for the spring season and awakens your senses. It sillage and longevity are relatively short but it smells so good, I'm not complaining. It is one of my fav Hermès scents, it's delicate like the tiny sprouts that emerge from the earth during the early spring but refreshing like the sun you've missed all winter.♡
Bhoomi D.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Very feminine smell and packaging it's got a warm flowery fragrance I got it from Paris duty free airport the smell lingers all day it's a little pricey but it's Hermes also try out the cream they have if you liked the smell
Abbe J.
Warm, floral, complex. This is a feminine and interesting scent, soft yet lasts all day. Hermes really knows how to blend sophisticated yet unique scents, I'd definitely purchase this again.
Jen F.
Bowling Green, OH
What does this smell like? Does it last long?

Amazon