BY HERMÈS

Hermès' first cologne: the bright and green freshness of orange combined with woody undertones.

Alcohol, Aqua (Water), Parfum (Fragrance), Limonene, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Linalool, Citral, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Farnesol, Citronellol, Disodium EDTA.

The story behind

The founding cologne, created by Françoise Caron in 1979 and inspired by the smell of undergrowth moist with morning dew, Eau d’orange verte has since asserted itself as an emblem of Hermès, standing out through its distinctive freshness. Conceived as an explosion of citrus notes, orange plays the main part, supported by zest and leaves, lemon, mandarin, mint and blackcurrant bud. The fragrance reveals its complexity in a unique sillage composed of oak moss and patchouli.

The Colognes collection reflects the house of Hermès’ art of living. Generous, figurative expressions of simple, sparkling pleasures, each Hermès cologne is an olfactory snapshot.

Buy on Sephora*
georgianne P.
Bought this sent for my girlfriend to enjoy as a random gift after I noticed her selection of perfumes and colognes getting dangerously low. I'm happy to report she likes it and used it immediately at our event that night. I would recommend it for that reason.
Devontae B.
The Hermes Eau d'orange very is an essential scent for any perfume collection the scent is exploding with citrus smells such as lemon and mandarin but I can also smell mint and a berry of some sort which creates a complicated elegant smell. Definitely one of my top 5.
Mark K.
New York , NY
Though pricey I think this is worth it. Will I be purchasing it over and over again? No because of the price. But when I want to splurge I'll do it. It smells amazing with an earthy woody scent. Whenever I wear it people ask me what it is.
Jayme R.
My husband enjoys this fragrance very much. Reason for giving only four stars over five is that it doesn't seem to last as long as other Hermes fragrances my husband has tried before. If you are curious about the scent try stopping by Sephora and ask for a sample. Best way to see if it will work with your body chemistry before spending the money.
Melodie P.
High Point , NC
I do not like heavily scented parfums that are too strong. They give me a headache and I just don't like smelling myself all day which probably defeats the purpose of wearing fragrance but that is just how I am, however I loved the way the Eau d'orage verte smelled on me. It was light and was on the border of citrus and musk. It is extremely light.
Michael F.
Phoenix, AZ
A high definition rendition of a fresh juicy orange -- peel, pith, zest, seeds and all. A wonderful summertime freshen-up that is also an amazing pick-me-up. Like most every Eau De Cologne, the staying power isn't great.
Nikki M.
Orange, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Hermès D'orange Vert Eau de Cologne Spray is fantastic. The orange citrus scent is sweet and warm. A few sprays last all day long. I consider this scent to be unisex and I believe Hermès classifies it that way.
Alan L.
Plano, TX
I've worn nothing else since I discovered this citrus-y scent 20 years ago. My second favorite men's fragrance of all time and they don't make #1 anymore (the original A&F Woods).
Madeline B.
Tewksbury, MA
I love how Hermes came out with a unisex cologne because most of the colognes for men that they sell are not feminine enough or are too musky for me to want to wear. This one is a perfect mix with both musk, fresh, and floral scents.
Amanda B.
Appleton, WI
Very nice but a bit much for what we needed. My husband doesn't wear cologne daily so this was a nice accent when we go out but pricey for something we don't use every day.
Sarita S.
RESEDA, CA
Why is the price so cheap?