Hermès Eau d'orange Verte Eau De Cologne

Hermès' first cologne: the bright and green freshness of orange combined with woody undertones.

The founding cologne, created by Françoise Caron in 1979 and inspired by the smell of undergrowth moist with morning dew, Eau d’orange verte has since asserted itself as an emblem of Hermès, standing out through its distinctive freshness. Conceived as an explosion of citrus notes, orange plays the main part, supported by zest and leaves, lemon, mandarin, mint and blackcurrant bud. The fragrance reveals its complexity in a unique sillage composed of oak moss and patchouli.

The Colognes collection reflects the house of Hermès’ art of living. Generous, figurative expressions of simple, sparkling pleasures, each Hermès cologne is an olfactory snapshot.

Alcohol, Aqua (Water), Parfum (Fragrance), Limonene, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Linalool, Citral, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Farnesol, Citronellol, Disodium EDTA.

Why is the price so cheap?
Start your review of Hermès Eau d'orange Verte Eau De Cologne!
Sam M.
Lawrence, NY
i got a sample of this from sephora and i fell in love with the scent. i would wear it and I'm a girl!!
Alan L.
Plano, TX
I've worn nothing else since I discovered this citrus-y scent 20 years ago. My second favorite men's fragrance of all time and they don't make #1 anymore (the original A&F Woods).
Mary F.
Austin, TX
It actually smells good! Got a sample of this from Neiman Marcus and my husband thinks it is really good
Nikki M.
Orange, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Hermès D'orange Vert Eau de Cologne Spray is fantastic. The orange citrus scent is sweet and warm. A few sprays last all day long. I consider this scent to be unisex and I believe Hermès classifies it that way.
Jayme R.
My husband enjoys this fragrance very much. Reason for giving only four stars over five is that it doesn't seem to last as long as other Hermes fragrances my husband has tried before. If you are curious about the scent try stopping by Sephora and ask for a sample. Best way to see if it will work with your body chemistry before spending the money.
Destane C.
San Jacinto, CA
This is a nice fragrance for a guy. It is great fr birthday and Christmas presents.
Celise S.
Waynesville, MO
Love this and smells so good. bought it for my hubby and he loves it as well.
Love this and smells so good. bought it for my hubby and he loves it as well.
Michael F.
Phoenix, AZ
A high definition rendition of a fresh juicy orange -- peel, pith, zest, seeds and all. A wonderful summertime freshen-up that is also an amazing pick-me-up. Like most every Eau De Cologne, the staying power isn't great.
Shannon D.
Lakewood, WA
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
Fresh citrus and greens!.yum! Ladies this is worth the money because your man smells good enough to eat
Lee H.
Harrisonburg, VA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
It smells gorgeous, citrus and earth notes with a hint of mint. The problem is that for the cost this is hard to justify at EDC concentration. You will smell great for a maybe an hour at most and then it is gone. The packaging is nice, nothing fancy but just a classic bottle. If you can find it for approximately 1/2 MSRP (or you've got money to burn) then go for it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...