MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HerHermès
Hermes Eau Des Merveilles Elixir Eau De Parfum

Hermes Eau Des Merveilles Elixir Eau De Parfum

A blend of "merveilles", mouth-watering and sensual: candied orange meets patchouli.

Alcohol, Parfum (Fragrance), Aqua (Water), Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Hydroxycitronellal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Linalool, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Citral, Eugenol, Geraniol.

The story behind

“The perfume of enchantment. An amber wood for women, surprising and magical.” Jean-Claude Ellena

From surprise to magic and from magic to enchantment, Eau des Merveilles leads us by the nose on a dream cloud. A multi-faceted novel built on a woody amber accord that resonates right through to the top notes, it was created in 2004 by Ralph Schwieger and Nathalie Feisthauer and successfully rose to the challenge of being a sparkling fragrance for women with not a flower in sight.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hermes Eau Des Merveilles Elixir Eau De Parfum!
How would you rate this product?
Marijana H.
Philadelphia , PA
Hermes Eau Des Merveilles Elixir Eau De Parfum uploaded by Marijana H.
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
When I have it on me, I feel like a small piece of mysterious luxury. Sweet and spicy, hot and smooth.
Lily N.
It's a really strong scent. There's a hint of musk, not making it masculine or anything but it's lasts all day long.
larissa M.
Losangeles
Amazing smell great perfume.Best Hermès perfume very sexy and last a long time.Dosent wear off
Rachel H.
Moulton, AL
I have more expensive perfumes in my collection but this is the most luxurious feeling I have gotten to date. It feels like wearing pure sunshine. It's warm and spicy but not overly masculine. The bottle is also beautiful. I would recommend it to everyone. We all wear it as a Uni.
Marlo M.
Berwyn, IL
This perfume is definitely a more sophisticated scent than some others I have. I use this during the day on occasion. It’s a strong scent with citrus hints.
Denise S.
Winona, MN
I love this scent, I first tried it years ago and it has been my favorite ever since. I always get compliments when I wear this and asked what I am wearing. I love the earthy, type scent that it has, I feel that it is my winter scent as it is a heavier scent. The scent lingers for many hours, I sprayed some on yesterday evening after my shower and I can still smell it this morning on myself. It is a bit pricey but I have found that most of the beautiful scents are, you get what you pay for!
Suzana L.
Harrison, NJ
As all the Hermes perfumes this one is amazing, the scent is just an way of keep you with an amazing smell
Danielle M.
Mountainside, NJ
I first tried this fragrance years ago and wasn’t sure I would like it because it’s a heavier scent. But it smells amazing on me! I am obsessed!!! Since it is a heavier scent I tend to wear it mainly in winter, otherwise I think it would be too overbearing. Hermès scents are more expensive but this is such a unique scent that you will not find anywhere else!!
Zainab K.
Huntington
I just recently swatched this and has to order it. It’s worth getting the big size. It’s such a sophisticated and unique scent. With my body’s chemistry it changed to a such a gorgeous fresh scent and lingered on the whole day.
Hannah R.
mcallen
This is honestly my most favorite product from Hermès. It smells delicious and so so so different from a lot of other perfumes sold now I’m stores. If I were you i would definitely buy this if you want to smell nice and fresh. You will have people asking for it all the tome

Looking for your answer?