Hermes Eau Des Merveilles Elixir Eau De Parfum uploaded by Melanie D.Hermes Eau Des Merveilles Elixir Eau De Parfum uploaded by Mallory K.

BY HERMÈS

A blend of "merveilles", mouth-watering and sensual: candied orange meets patchouli.

Alcohol, Parfum (Fragrance), Aqua (Water), Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Hydroxycitronellal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Linalool, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Citral, Eugenol, Geraniol.

The story behind

“The perfume of enchantment. An amber wood for women, surprising and magical.” Jean-Claude Ellena

From surprise to magic and from magic to enchantment, Eau des Merveilles leads us by the nose on a dream cloud. A multi-faceted novel built on a woody amber accord that resonates right through to the top notes, it was created in 2004 by Ralph Schwieger and Nathalie Feisthauer and successfully rose to the challenge of being a sparkling fragrance for women with not a flower in sight.

Tasmia H.
Bronx, NY
The bottle to this perfume is super unique with of course their signature Hermes orange color for the bottle. The scent smells great and isn't too overpowering. It is a little pricey however it is luxurious. I would recommend this to others.
Rachel T.
I bought this perfume in Paris after my tour guide suggested it and I love it! I call it my good luck perfume and wear it for important events. Love the bottle! I was able to get my name engraved in it for no extra charge because of a special one day only event we happened to stumble in on. Just a nice fresh scent but very strong so you only need a spray or less! Would definitely recommend and buy it again!
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
This is my "special occasion" fragrance. It's sophisticated, yet flirty and has hints of both orange and wood scents. I wear it at night, primarily when going to an evening wedding or event. I love the bottle as well!
Quiana P.
Longmont, CO
Very sophisticated warm and sexy. I find it to be wearable for any occasion. Has great staying power and the price is right
Samantha M.
Colchester, VT
LOVE THIS!!! Smells amazing it's a perfect scent very sophisticated and perfect for a night out
Nichole C.
I bought this one for the bottle it's nice but I'm not a fan of these types of scents
Yosh 🌸.
sousse
This smell is so strong but i love it. My friends can smell me from a long distance. My friend literally smelled me 5 mins after i went upstairs. She was like your smell is everywhere in University. Stays all day. Stick to clothes and bed too 😂
Katrina M.
It has very refreshing and unique scent to it. The bottle is pretty and easy to use and the nozzle allows for very fine spray. I've bought the item twice now and I'll be buying another one as soon as this one is empty. Hopefully the event will soon be in bigger bottles.
julie g.
nice
This is one of my favorite perfumes if not my favorite, i'm completely entranced by its smell, it's a unique and original perfume and makes feel unique when I wear it
Candy G.
Switzerland
My mom and I both use this perfume. She alternates with Chanel no.5 while me Tom Ford. This definitely smells strong, musky as well at first but it will calm down a little without leaving. If you are sensitive to smell, this won't be for you.