BY HERMES

Hermes Eau Des Merveilles Eau de Toilette Spray for Women, 3.3 oz: Introduced by the design house of Hermes Recommended for Casual wear see more...

Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Love this beautiful scent! I was surprised how long it lasted it was my first time buying it and I will purchase it again. The bottle is very simplistic and classy! I always use designer fragrances and this definitely is one of the best I've used.
Brian A.
Brian A.
Los Angeles
I wear this fragrance as well as the Terre D'Hermes cologne! I love Hermes scents as it isn't overpowering. I definitely keep this restocked! Definitely worth the price and would recommend if you want a luxurious scent that wears well!
Aubrey B.
Aubrey B.
Washington, DC
It's a nice smell, but not nice enough for the price. It also doesn't last long, forcing you to have to respray. I liked it but not enough to purchase again. There are definitely better high end perfumes out there
Raechelle B.
Raechelle B.
Marina Del Rey, CA
This smell amazing. When you smell it from the bottle itself you can really tell the smell if its good or bad but when you spray it on and leave it for long. The longer it stays in your body the better the smell. It is not really pricey compare to the brand itself! I would repurchase it
Regina S.
Regina S.
My signature scent the last 15 years! People literally recognize me because I'm wearing this perfume. A classic! The other versions are not for me. Always test something for yourself because your chemistry is different than mine :-)
sandra d.
sandra d.
Albertville
I would love to have free samples of this product. I have used it before it is hard to purchase the product you really love and want. Thanks
Andreah L.
Andreah L.
Ocala, FL
When you deserve the absolute best you always go with Hermés! Very floral and regal. The bottle is very classy as well.
Romy A.
Romy A.
"Eau des Merveilles", means "Water of wonders". And it is Wonderful! It really is! A perfume of fairyland that contains the spirit of wood, the memory of the oceans and the brilliance of a constellation.In this magical universe where everything is only surprising, the surprise thrills with majesty: surprised of a fragrance built by the enhancement of the woody-amber accents that are traditionally the background notes.Surprise again, of a feminine water which has practically no floral facets and sows the trouble by some masculine effects. Surprise at last, with sometimes soft, sometimes dry or sparkling emanations.There is the rustling of balsamic resins, the crackling of cedar and the salty sweet resonance of ambergris ...It is a real summer perfume.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
This was a very welcomed birthday present from my other half! I absolutely love it, it smells like summer, oranges, fruit juice... just everything summer! The glass is slightly glittery too, it's a magical product & I am ALWAYS complimented when I wear it. Will be buying this again (or expecting another present!)
Malika P.
Malika P.
Beautiful perfume very unique fragrance not to floral or sweet, mature sent that lasts long and oozes sex appeal! Very expensive! But worth every penny! Absolutely love it, definitely would want to buy it, my friend has it and I need it!
Karla A.