Hermes  Eau Des Merveilles Eau De Toilette uploaded by Dee C.Hermes  Eau Des Merveilles Eau De Toilette uploaded by Dee C.

Hermes Eau Des Merveilles Eau De Toilette

BY HERMÈS

A fairy-tale perfume, sparkling and warm, underscored by notes of ambergris and wood.

INGREDIENTS:

Alcohol, Parfum (Fragrance), Aqua (Water), Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Citral, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Benzyl Benzoate, Farnesol, Benzyl Alcohol, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Citronellol, Benzyl Cinnamate.

The story behind

“The perfume of enchantment. An amber wood for women, surprising and magical.” Jean-Claude Ellena

From surprise to magic and from magic to enchantment, Eau des Merveilles leads us by the nose on a dream cloud. A multi-faceted novel built on a woody amber accord that resonates right through to the top notes, it was created in 2004 by Ralph Schwieger and Nathalie Feisthauer and successfully rose to the challenge of being a sparkling fragrance for women with not a flower in sight.

Hermes Eau Des Merveilles Eau De Toilette
Lisa Z.
New York
When going out on the town you want to feel like a million buck's and this is the sent that make's you feel that way. I only use this on special occasions so I always feel good when I do wear it. I bought my bottle at Bloomingdales and I highly recommend it as a special treat to yourself..
Nicole S.
Love this beautiful scent! I was surprised how long it lasted it was my first time buying it and I will purchase it again. The bottle is very simplistic and classy! I always use designer fragrances and this definitely is one of the best I've used.
Lola A.
Atlanta , GA
It smells amazing! It is one the best perfumes I have ever used. It lasts all day and sometimes even after I wash my clothes! I will definitely buy it again someday but I love to try out different perfumes do it might take a little while
Regina S.
My signature scent the last 15 years! People literally recognize me because I'm wearing this perfume. A classic! The other versions are not for me. Always test something for yourself because your chemistry is different than mine :-)
Denise W.
I love to smell good and my mood is sometimes set by the perfume I wear I like to wear fragrances that are unique and not common every now and then I love when I'm able to order from Hermes they have the best variety I love it.
Cindi P.
Absolutely love this perfume the smell is incredible. My fiancé bought me this and loves when I wear it. The smell is very soft yet last all day. Very clean smell. Highly recommend this if you like clean soft smell.
Aubrey B.
Washington, DC
It's a nice smell, but not nice enough for the price. It also doesn't last long, forcing you to have to respray. I liked it but not enough to purchase again. There are definitely better high end perfumes out there
Natasha R.
FREDERICKSBURG, VA
A head turning classic that isn't over powering. This particular fragrance is unique and classy. Ive been using this on and off for over 11 years now! One of my go-to's! I wouldn't change a thing about this product.
Raechelle B.
Marina Del Rey, CA
This smell amazing. When you smell it from the bottle itself you can really tell the smell if its good or bad but when you spray it on and leave it for long. The longer it stays in your body the better the smell. It is not really pricey compare to the brand itself! I would repurchase it
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
I got a sample of this with a purchase from Sephora and it is absolutely disgusting. It has such a strong perfumey and masculine smell. I hate really strong perfumey scents and this is exactly that. I can’t stand it
Camelia B.
It stay in the skin please
Maribel G.
Cincinnati, OH
I've been trying to try out new perfumes, i usally get mine from Mary Kay. But, i find them too expensive? I want to know if this one could be a recommendation. Does it smell nice?
Karla A.
Calamba city
Is it worth the price?
Lily L.
Smyrna, GA
How is the smell of this perfume?

Sephora