MakeupPerfume & CologneHermès
Eau de mandarine ambrée Hand & Body Cleansing Gel/101 oz - No Color

HERMÈS Eau de mandarine ambrée Hand & Body Cleansing Gel/10.1 oz. - No Color

I can think of no smell more joyful than mandarin, more mellow than amber. Jean-Claude Ellena A universal everyday balm suitable for the face and body. It moisturizes and protects the skin, providing an immediate sensation of comfort. Reinventing its...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of HERMÈS Eau de mandarine ambrée Hand & Body Cleansing Gel/10.1 oz. - No Color!
Abby K.
Annapolis
My grandmother bought this for me as a house warming gift last year. It smells very good and stays on for a long time. The product itself lasted quite a long time. Considering how long it's last I thing it's a good value. However compared to its alternatives you can find something similar at marshalls for $10 but not with this quality.

Looking for your answer?