Hermès 24, Faubourg Eau De Toilette uploaded by Beatriz D.

BY HERMÈS

The secret place where every woman is a radiant sun.The awakening of orange blossom and sambac jasmine.

Alcohol, Parfum (Fragrance), Aqua (Water), Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Citronellol, Eugenol, Benzyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Farnesol, Benzyl Benzoate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Alcohol, Cinnamal, Citral, CI 14700 (Red 4), CI 15510 (Orange 4), CI 60730 (Ext Violet 2).

The Story Behind...

A novel written by Maurice Roucel in 1995, 24 Faubourg is an invitation to travel, with the sun as a destination. A sparkle of white flowers in the top notes, the radiance of a floral heart enveloped in iris, wood and mystery, while vanilla and ambergris set the tone for the sillage.

The Classic collection bears witness to the initial encounters between the house of Hermès and fragrance. They tell the story of the living heritage of Hermès, its references, its secrets. These fragrances are timeless, yet never less than contemporary.

Ruby H.
Perfect perfume for an everyday scent! Strong, yet subtle at the same time, which makes it a perfect perfume! The bottle is nice and not weirdly shaped, which often times makes it hard to use, so it’s nice when you are quickly getting ready!
Forest F.
Menasha, WI
I love Hermes. I wish they had some of the equestrian products on here as those are of special interest to me. I purchased a bonnet for my show jumper a couple years back and it still is in wonderful condition. I also left where the perfume every day.
ANA U.
It is the jewel among all the fragrances that I used. It was a gift from my husband in one of our wedding anniversaries . I lloved its floral and fruity fragance with a hint of sandalwood and vanilla. When I used it I feel beautiful and sensual, everyone asked me for it.
Lauren M.
Midlothian, VA
This is a sophisticated scent, not to be taken lightly or given to a young girl. It's a little pricey for the average woman but makes you feel like a million bucks. I would buy again, my first bottle was gifted to me!
Tekah W.
Las Vegas, NV
I have the perfume and I must say I love it. I wear this one when I'm going to somewhere professional. But it can be worn for absolutely any occasion. I recommend this one the have in your perfume collection.
Liz G.
24 Rue Faubourg is my sisters favorite Hermes fragrance. I have worn it on occasion but the notes are a little too flowery for me. It smells wonderful on her. All of Hermes fragrances are world class.
Jennifer Y.
Iva, SC
I really like this product. It has a very calm and seductive smell. It is very long lasting It's not so over powering that it will give you a headache. I would recommend this to anyone. It is an awesome product.
Kylee G.
Springfield, MO
This sells itself. Love all things Hermes. Very pricey but obviously worth it. The packaging it great, the bottle is fancy, it smells amazing. I couldn't ask for anything more. Worth every penny. Love.
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
I saw this in the mall..and curious about it..oh my goodness smells so good and the fragrance are sexy..the downside is too expensive..but worth it to buy
Crystal R.
Statesville, NC
The smell is so pretty. I really love to smell good and this has a beautiful smell. I love to give smell good as gifts too so its perfect for that as well.
daisy t.
Miami,FL
Ruth E.
What's the strongest note in this perfume? Does it smell strong or subtle? And how long does the smell last?
amber t.
Mobile, AL
Does this have a flora note?
Samantha L.