Hermes 24 Faubourg Eau de Toilette uploaded by Beatriz D.

BY HERMES 24 FAUBOURG

Orange blossom, amber, vanilla and jasmine. see more...

Buy on Target*
ANA U.
ANA U.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is the jewel among all the fragrances that I used. It was a gift from my husband in one of our wedding anniversaries . I lloved its floral and fruity fragance with a hint of sandalwood and vanilla. When I used it I feel beautiful and sensual, everyone asked me for it.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Alexandria, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a sophisticated scent, not to be taken lightly or given to a young girl. It's a little pricey for the average woman but makes you feel like a million bucks. I would buy again, my first bottle was gifted to me!
Tekah W.
Tekah W.
Las Vegas, NV
I have the perfume and I must say I love it. I wear this one when I'm going to somewhere professional. But it can be worn for absolutely any occasion. I recommend this one the have in your perfume collection.
Kylee G.
Kylee G.
Springfield, MO
This sells itself. Love all things Hermes. Very pricey but obviously worth it. The packaging it great, the bottle is fancy, it smells amazing. I couldn't ask for anything more. Worth every penny. Love.
sandy l.
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I saw this in the mall..and curious about it..oh my goodness smells so good and the fragrance are sexy..the downside is too expensive..but worth it to buy
Meriam G.
Meriam G.
Cleveland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect for an everyday scent light and not overpowering. Will highly recommend
Janet O.
Janet O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells amazing. I used this everyday. Absolutely one of my favorites!!!!
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Statesville, NC
The smell is so pretty. I really love to smell good and this has a beautiful smell. I love to give smell good as gifts too so its perfect for that as well.
Ayanna C.
Ayanna C.
I got this for my mom and she really liked it! It lasts the whole day with just a little amount of spray. 😊
Jennifer Y.
Jennifer Y.
Iva, SC
I really like this product. It has a very calm and seductive smell. It is very long lasting It's not so over powering that it will give you a headache. I would recommend this to anyone. It is an awesome product.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Windsor
Ruth S.
Ruth S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's the strongest note in this perfume? Does it smell strong or subtle? And how long does the smell last?
daisy t.
daisy t.
Miami,FL
amber t.
amber t.
MOBILE, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have a flora note?