BY HERMÈS

A patch of light.
A swathe of white flowers opening out in the sunlight, the mystery and sensuality of vanilla and&nbs sandalwood.

Alcohol, Parfum (Fragrance), Aqua (Water), Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Citronellol, Eugenol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Benzyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Farnesol, Benzyl Benzoate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Alcohol, Cinnamal, Citral, Cinnamyl Alcohol, CI 14700 (Red 4), CI 15510 (Orange 4).

The story behind

A novel written by Maurice Roucel in 1995, 24 Faubourg is an invitation to travel, with the sun as a destination. A sparkle of white flowers in the top notes, the radiance of a floral heart enveloped in iris, wood and mystery, while vanilla and ambergris set the tone for the sillage.

The Classic collection bears witness to the initial encounters between the house of Hermès and fragrance. They tell the story of the living heritage of Hermès, its references, its secrets. These fragrances are timeless, yet never less than contemporary.

Buy on Bergdor...
hannah b.
statesville, NC
I've only been able to try the sample of this perfume, but it smells absolutely magnificent. Love finding a great perfume  and a little goes a looong way in this case! Very expensive, but i could see myself investing in a bigger bottle it would last me forever!
Jaimie H.
Hermes is a classic and is all the rage in my hometown of Palm Beach, FL. The brand is supreme in its quality and individualism. I am saving up currently to purchase more from this company and develop a relationship with the brand. Overall, a great scent and a bit of spice and sporty to liven it up.
Mayra R.
This has a good scent and it wears on for a very long time. It is a good investment for its price. Its a bit on a pricey side but if you like perfumes then this is worth it. i know alot of my friends use it and always buy it as a gift to give to someone. It makes a good gift
Lydia D.
Oak Grove, MO
Great smell, price and it is long lasting! I love this product and I am definitely buying this again. I always get comments like, " You smell so good. What are you wearing?" Seriously great product and I totally recommend this to all lovers of beauty!
Brianna O.
Oceanside, NY
Delicious odor, makes me feel ready to conquer the day! This sweet smelling perfume is like not other and everyone should experience smelling this good at least once in their life. The bottle design in impeccable, I recommend to all my friends.
Annie R.
Wilmington, NC
THIS is my absolute favorite perfume. There are several perfumes that I love, but this is my go to go to. It has a very vibrant, obvious smell that people compliment on all the time. The scent lasts for literally 48 hours, even after showering.
Yana N.
THIS SMELLS DELICIOUS, I LOVE THIS FOR MEN AND WOMAN , ITS A BIT PRICEY BUT WORTH IT, ONE SPRAY LASTS ALL DAY . I ALWAYS GET STOPPED BECAUSE OF THIS PERFUME. AMAZING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED .... LOVE THIS .
Audrey R.
Arlington, VA
This is a great fragrance. Love the smell but sometimes can be over powering even when I use a small amount. Expensive but it’s a luxury brand so
You pay for the name too. Would buy again/ recommend.
Hira J.
Linden, MI
I'm fairly new to Hermes but nothing like Hermes to make you feel luxurious. I love the scent of this perfume. It's strong and bold but still light in passing. I definitely recommend this to many women!
PENN H.
Columbia, MD
One of my favorite fragrances. It's timeless, sweet yet sophisticated. It's classy yet not overwhelming and wears for a long time. The price is worth every penny and more.
Julie R.
Peoria, IL
Has any one used this? The combo of scents sounds really wondeeful?