BY HERMÈS

A patch of light.
A swathe of white flowers opening out in the sunlight, the mystery and sensuality of vanilla and&nbs sandalwood.

Alcohol, Parfum (Fragrance), Aqua (Water), Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Citronellol, Eugenol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Benzyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Farnesol, Benzyl Benzoate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Alcohol, Cinnamal, Citral, Cinnamyl Alcohol, CI 14700 (Red 4), CI 15510 (Orange 4).

The story behind

A novel written by Maurice Roucel in 1995, 24 Faubourg is an invitation to travel, with the sun as a destination. A sparkle of white flowers in the top notes, the radiance of a floral heart enveloped in iris, wood and mystery, while vanilla and ambergris set the tone for the sillage.

The Classic collection bears witness to the initial encounters between the house of Hermès and fragrance. They tell the story of the living heritage of Hermès, its references, its secrets. These fragrances are timeless, yet never less than contemporary.

Lydia D.
Oak Grove, MO
Great smell, price and it is long lasting! I love this product and I am definitely buying this again. I always get comments like, " You smell so good. What are you wearing?" Seriously great product and I totally recommend this to all lovers of beauty!
Annie R.
Wilmington, NC
THIS is my absolute favorite perfume. There are several perfumes that I love, but this is my go to go to. It has a very vibrant, obvious smell that people compliment on all the time. The scent lasts for literally 48 hours, even after showering.
Audrey R.
Arlington, VA
This is a great fragrance. Love the smell but sometimes can be over powering even when I use a small amount. Expensive but it’s a luxury brand so
You pay for the name too. Would buy again/ recommend.
Rachel G.
South Lyon, MI
Absolutely gorgeous!! It smells amazing! When I first sprayed it on I thought it smells too “old lady.” Wait about 5 minutes and it transforms into something amazing. It keeps changing also. It’s very complex.
Kasey O.
I wanted to try and new perfume and I was in love with the smell at the store when I sprayed myself. However I wish it would stay on and last a bit longer but other than that it is a great scent that I would recommend!
hannah b.
Statesville, NC
I've only been able to try the sample of this perfume, but it smells absolutely magnificent. Love finding a great perfume  and a little goes a looong way in this case! Very expensive, but i could see myself investing in a bigger bottle it would last me forever!
Bailey F.
Framingham , MA
It is a strange blend of floral citrus notes and at least on me a nice amber base note. I hate it at first spray but the way it warms to my skin to have a dessert like tone is nice. I wish I could find this as a solid fragrance. As well as on sale as this is definitely a pocket killer if you're a heavy spray user.
Jaimie H.
Hermes is a classic and is all the rage in my hometown of Palm Beach, FL. The brand is supreme in its quality and individualism. I am saving up currently to purchase more from this company and develop a relationship with the brand. Overall, a great scent and a bit of spice and sporty to liven it up.
Mayra R.
This has a good scent and it wears on for a very long time. It is a good investment for its price. Its a bit on a pricey side but if you like perfumes then this is worth it. i know alot of my friends use it and always buy it as a gift to give to someone. It makes a good gift
Kiera D.
I was really excited to try this because i love all of the notes, but I think it's the pachouli that killed it for me. When mixed with the citrus it smells kind of synthetic. This also seems like more of a mature fragrance than I usually go for.
Julie R.
Peoria, IL
Has any one used this? The combo of scents sounds really wondeeful?

Kohl's