Are Hermes leather products worth the price ?
CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 41O 5O4O ?
Did anyone receive a Hermes VoxBox? I was confirmed for one 4 months ago, but I still didn’t get anything. 💔
Start your review of Hermes!
How would you rate this product?
Frankie L.
Howell, NJ
Fashionista Expert Level 6
Hermes uploaded by Frankie L.
Love my vintage box kelly 32 in noir. There is always excitement with the big orange box! Superb quality that lasts decades and the craftsmanship is excellent. This fashion house has amazing leather goods, fashion accessories, and home products. Will forever be a fan!
Chanda L.
Pelham, NH
Hermes uploaded by Chanda L.
Hermes uploaded by Chanda L.
This is Hermes iconic 33 orange nail polish. It is the perfect orange and great as we head into summer. It’s a splurge but totally worth it! 💅🏼 #hermes #nailpolish
CURLY DESCIREE  C.
Fashionista Expert Level 5
Hermes uploaded by CURLY DESCIREE  C.
The quality of leather really is the best. Something tells me Hermes and Louis Vuitton have the same craftsmanship because both items last over twenty years and can be passed generations for years. Both designers items can hold a full laptop for years and not break or weaken.
Lie C.
Hermes uploaded by Lie C.
All Hermès dinnerware is hand painted 👍🏻 with beautiful designs ♥️♥️♥️ some styles are missing desired pieces .
Tamara L.
Dallas, TX
Hermes uploaded by Tamara L.
The lipstick packaging is beautiful and fitting Hermès. The color is pretty but I don’t get beige and for the price, it was not what I would expect. Maybe the reds and bolder colors deliver but Tom Ford Spanish pink is stunning and less expensive.
Tamila  V.
Brooklyn, NY
Hermes uploaded by Tamila  V.
Very fresh, prickly, citrusy 🍋and aquatic 🌊fragrance for men and women. The scent envelops you with a wave 🌊 of freshness of green meadows with notes of ripe citrus fruits. slightly pungent, but very persistent smell throughout the day. great for hot summer 🌞🌞🌞
Jessa B.
St Clr Shores, MI
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Hermes products are amazing but in my opinion not worth the hefty price tag! I’d rather stick to Louis or Chanel
Racquel C.
Baltimore, MD
Fashionista Expert Level 7
Hermes uploaded by Racquel C.
A fabulous brand I really enjoy their leather goods and jewelry great quality and unique products
Ann O.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Hermes uploaded by Ann O.
In my opinion, nothing comes as close to classic beauty as HERMÈS. This brand truly stands in a world full of its own. The quality of the Togo leather and the intricate craftsmanship are what make their bags so unique and in demand. I have never bought a more comfortable pair of sandals than their signature tan H ones that I wear all throughout the day without any soreness on the soles of my feet. And who can forget their signature clic-clac bangles? The bright orange color with a silver clasp which screams Hermès is my favorite one. These items last forever and make me feel luxurious whenever wearing or carrying them.
Listiani H.
Cumming, GA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Hermes uploaded by Listiani H.
Their iconic Birkin and Kelly bags are my favorite. It is very difficult to get any of them in any Hermes boutique and it took me years to get my black and rose jaipur kelly. Lots of trips visiting Hermes boutiques in the US and Europe do help and the more great relationship you build with the SA, it's the best.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ekaterina K.