BY HERMES #30 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Sabrin H.
TL;DR:

A lightweight, leave-in lotion that'll give you waves — without crunch or grit.
ORIBE MATTE WAVES TEXTURE LOTION REVIEW

Oribe’s Matte Waves Texture Lotion is a minimalist’s dream. And by minimalist, I mean someone who can’t be bothered to put in any real effort with their hair, but expects it to look chic nonetheless.
My skincare routine is laborious, and my makeup routine is involved, but when it comes to my hair care regimen, for some unknown reason, I can only be bothered to shampoo and condition it. I don’t even blow it dry more than a few times a month (the few times I wash my hair during the day and can’t let it dry overnight).
Ambrosia C.
Portland, OR
I have a Hermes wallet that I love. The quality is definitely worth the price, the downside is the leather stained the inside of my purse, so I would recommend treating the wallet before having it near lighter fabrics.
🎀GlamorousBarbie🎀 L.
Orlando, FL
LOVE this brand! I own a bag and I love it. It’s really pricey. Love that you can customize the preferred color. Really chic and stylish! Mine is blue Zanzibar. Of course I would here again. Very very exclusive.
💘Sana R.
Mountain Top
I love their scarfs!! I get so many compliments on their scarfs! Each one is so perfect for all my outfits! There clothing is perfect for business attire or a casual outing!
Ryan R.
brookfield
Love the products and many of the things I have are treasured items in my closet. I aspire to have a kelly bag once day. My only negative about the brand is the sales people at many of their locations are rude and can’t be bothered to help anyone that isn’t spending over 100k in one sitting
Hannah K.
Greenwich, CT
Sales assistant can be a bit rude and judgey (based on your appearance) depending o. Which store you go to. As for the products themselves, I have a scarf and bracelet from here which I love and are still in great shape.
Lauren F.
Loveland, OH
Love this stuff! Honestly, couldn’t,ask for a better product. It does everything I️ want it to do. Decent price point too. It totally exceeded my expectations. Definitely would recommend this product to my friends
Amanda F.
Vernon, NY
I purchased a Hermes clic H bracelet and love it! It’s a piece that I will wear for many years to come, as it’s classic and will never go out of style! I want to add more to my collection down the road!
Kyra L.
Mound
My Hermès belt is so well crafted. I love it! It looks nice, while it may be pricey i think it was a really good purchase. I have one good belt instead of 10 average ones.
Anisa J.
Vista , CA
If you want to feel like a high class b*tch, buy their bags you won't be dissapointed. These bags make you feel like you belong in downtown LA sipping on a large coffee.