BY HERITAGE STORE

Vegetable Glycerin Based On&Nbsp;The Edgar Cayce Readings Emollient &Amp; Skin Soother Natural Sweetener Base For Herbal Extracts Please Remember To Recycle. *Certified By Periodic Laboratory Test To Be Free Of Pesticide Residues. More Information On Request. see more...

Princess S.
Rochester, NY
I love to use vegetable glycerin in the summer. I mix it with water in a spray bottle for my hair. I also love to use it on my skin on hot days. It keeps my skin soft without being too heavy.
bianca r.
Soo this is not quite what i expected. I thought of mixing this with my rosewater spray for a nice moisturizing mist but I feel like it could have made me break out because i have oily skin. Also packaging it says that you can use it as a sweetener so I try to do that and I don’t mind it I feel like it did however make me lose my appetite so it could be used for weight loss perhaps. I do like the smell of it I haven’t use it on my face recently or in a water but I do use it as a cream as a nice moisturizer after the shower because it is very good for your skin I do really like this brand however the product I’m not quite sure if I would rebuy it I think the size bottle I have will last me a while.
Melena S.
Boulder, Colorado
Nice glycerin I use this when I make my own makeup setting spray ..like the fix plus by Mac and it is exactly the same . Great moisturizing benefits . Pretty good stuff
Gwen M.
Vegetable glycerin is an excellent product for moisturizing your skin and hair. I like to add vegetable glycerin to distilled water in a spray bottle and spritz on my natural hair. Simple and moisturizing.
Brianna B.
Auburn, WA
This product is really moisturizing it doesn't irratte my skin this product is amazing great for hair nails minor cuts and so much more