BY HERITAGE STORE

• how do you like this ? what does it smell like ? work wel...2 Answers
Madison H.
Cedartown, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This rose water is very gentle! It can be used as a toner. It is very affordable and smells really nice. It can be used for many things including broken powder makeup! It can be poured into the compact for repair!
Hailey H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Lovely! I put this in my shampoo, and in my scentsy smells great and is a good price for how much you get. Very fresh I love having it in my dinning room so when we have coffee in the morning we can just smell roses :)
JayDizzy D.
Great for the face. Drinks and desserts. Delicious roses will smell up your area. I use this with witch hazel and filtered water and vegetable glycerin with a few drops of essential oil to make a setting spray.
Lucy J.
This stuff is amazing. I use it after the gym, to keep fresh. Use it as a toner. The packaging is a little boring, but the rest of it is good. I've bought this many times. I keep some in a little spray bottle and bring it with me everywhere!
Lisa S.
Brunswick , GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I LOVE this product! It is so amazing to apply to your face and any other part of your body, you can spray on pillows sheets
And so many other things
It's very affordableūüíčI recommend everyone trying this
Peggy C.
Akron, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is a great product to get it tastes good and is a great value to buy and is my first time ever and I really enjoy and is very affordable to purchase and I would recommend this to others to try out.
breann y.
Toledo, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
The smell of this amazing!! This is gentle enough to use daily and leaves your skin feeling so silky smooth and clean feeling. After using it I started noticing my face looking more lustrous and healthy!
Nekiah T.
Desoto , TX
I use this for face puffiness, as a makeup setting spray, or just to wake up when I'm feeling tired. It smells like heaven and is very affordable. I'm new to this product (been using for 2 months) and I'm hooked! My daughter now uses it and she loves it too!
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This product is so versitile. It can be used in beauty products, recipes, and drinks. It has a light floral scent and a flower taste. On skin it has moisturizing properties and in food and drink it turns items just a little bit exotic.
Emily M.
Miami, OK
This rose water makes an excellent facial toner. It minimizes pore size, softens the skin, and gives off a radiance. Also, the rose water is refreshing on the skin. The aroma of roses is smells natural and does not have a overly pungent manufactured scent. I love this stuff!!!
Coreen M.
Ipswich, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What stores can I find this in!?
Nicole S.
Logansport, IN
Never heard of this.. what is this exactly used for?? I'm pretty sure it isn't an alcohol beverage???
Delaina M.
Lansing, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
What do you like to use this for?
Kelsey G.
Ocala, FL
I've never used this to cook but I use it to create my own makeup setting spray
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
What are some good uses for this product? Would love to use but not sure exactly how!!!