BY HERITAGE STORE

Jenn E.
I love rose water! This brand was great. I would love to purchase again. I used it on my face and skin. I've recommended to several friends and they as well have loved it.
Bethany H.
Portland , OR
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Rose water is a natural astringent so this is great for a combo skin type . This brand had a great price point and compares to much higher end brands. Simple packaging . I would buy this again .
Lorena M.
Gainesville, GA
I like this product to use as a toner but I don't recommend this to anyone who doesn't like funky smells. This product does a well job with cleaning. I recommend this to anyone who wants to try it out
Jaide R.
Ellensburg , WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I thought this would smell like roses and it doesn't. I use it for under my eyes at night. I apply it
With a cotton ball to
Reduce under eye circles. I haven't been using it that long so I don't know the results. This is a good brand though!
jessica m.
Eureka, CA
I use this for everything. I love it. I spray my bed and pillows with it, I spray my pets with it. I spray my face when I'm feeling stressed out and basically exhale it. I've even added it to cocktails. This stuff is awesome.
Mary R.
Forest City, NC
Love this. I put mine in an old makeup setting spray bottle and during summertime I spritz this on my face when I get hot. Feels amazing and it's great for your skin.
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC
Rose water is amazing! After reading some of the reviews.. I never realized all of the different uses this product has! I usually use it to spray on my face in the mornings after I wash it, totally helps your skin :) smells wonderful!
Candace H.
Columbus, OH
This product is excellent for the hair. For a quick refresher hair mist all you need is a bottle of rose water a couple of table spoons of glycerin a and a empty (clean) spray bottle and you are good to go!
Jessica T.
Brodhead, WI
This is the only rose water I use! So refreshing and smells amazing! I usually add this to my foundation regime to get the best results. I sometimes use this instead of a facial toner!
Vita M.
I keep this in a TSA friendly atomizer to spray on my face during flights. Keeps your skin fresh and hydrated plus it's great for setting makeup. Smells divine as well!
Coreen M.
Ipswich, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What stores can I find this in!?
Nicole S.
Logansport, IN
Never heard of this.. what is this exactly used for?? I'm pretty sure it isn't an alcohol beverage???
Delaina M.
Lansing, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
What do you like to use this for?
Kelsey G.
Ocala, FL
I've never used this to cook but I use it to create my own makeup setting spray
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
What are some good uses for this product? Would love to use but not sure exactly how!!!