BY HERITAGE STORE

• Is this natural?1 Answers
  • how do you like this ? what does it smell like ? work wel...2 Answers
Zoe F.
Royal Oak, MI
I originally purchased this as a toner, and when I found that it didn't do much, I started using it as a makeup/skin refresher throughout the day - and I love it! It smells nice and it's very cooling, so it feels great after a workout or on a hot day, and it really refreshes my makeup when it starts to look cake-y or dry towards the end of the day. Plus, due to the size, it lasts FOREVER! Super impressed with this, will definitely always keep a bottle on hand.
Nita M.
Redmond, WA
Excellent rosewater, the fragrance is potent yet very calming to the senses. I recommend buying a 3 pack for a great savings since personally I found myself spraying the house everyday to give a fresh feeling and it goes through a single bottle quickly! It also makes for a nice perfume and will naturally fade within a few minutes but remain subtly for a few hours.
Lindsay S.
I picked mine up at my local lassen's I had never heard of this brand but wanted a rosewater I had used another brands rosewater before I am so glad I decided to purchase this it smells amazing like u are walking through a garden of freshly cut roses what is amazing is you can use it many ways u can use it as a perfume, body splash spray it in your hair as a hair refresher or as a face mist it is a great product will buy again
Tabitha M.
Not only is it natural and smells amazing it works amazingly too . I have sensitive but combo skin and have replaced expensive toners with this and the results are amazing . It's gentle my skin is less prone to breakouts . Tighter and softer . I also love that there are a lot of other uses for this then just skin care .
Olivia C.
Beltsville, MD
This has completely changed my skin! I use this as a toner after I wash my face and it leaves my skin feeling soft, clean, refreshed, and hydrated. It also smells wonderful. It's a great refreshing step in my skincare routine. It also feels great to use after you've worked out or been sweaty. It's an all over great skincare product. It's super gentle to my skin as well.
Emily V.
I bought mine with the spray nozzle MONTHS ago and I really love it. I spray this in my face everyday one or 2 times throughout the day to refresh my face and it feels really nice. It leaves my face feeling so smooth and soft. And sometimes my facial cleansers are a bit too harsh on my skin leaving me irritated so I spray this on and it helps sooth my skin so much. I also love using it before my makeup I feel like it makes my foundation apply a bit smoother. I definitely recommend this product it's really so nice not to mention it's really affordable!
Maria S.
Wilmington, DE
Lovely stuff! I personally use it as a toner, but it can also be mixed with glycerin as a makeup primer. It smells fantastic, is refreshing and light, and hydrates wonderfully.

I have also heard it can be used to set makeup, so I am going to look into that next. Who knew one little item could do so much!
Cyndi S.
Canon City, CO
Since I haven't been able to purchase Devonne by Demi products, I had to find something to replace her Hydrating Radiance Mist. While, this isn't a perfect dupe, it does the job! I apply before moisturizing, it feels very refreshing and the fragrance isn't overpowering. Hasn't helped really with acne, but it helps the dry patches of my combination skin! I sometimes will mist throughout the day if my skin is more dry than usual.
Esther A.
Hicksville, NY
I use this for beauty purposes. I have acne prone skin and I get oily in my t-zone area. After exfoliating my skin, I use this rose water to sort of 'calm' my skin from all the scrubbing. My face feels amazing using this product. It is softer and more youthful looking. definitely a great buy!
Breanna C.
Chula Vista , CA
I use this for everything. I use it after washing my face to add hydration. I also spray my face with this after applying makeup to stop it from looking powdery. I even spray this over 2nd or 3rd day hair to give it a fresh scent. It smells so refreshing and lasts forever. I love this stuff!
Coreen M.
Ipswich, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What stores can I find this in!?
Nicole S.
Logansport, IN
Never heard of this.. what is this exactly used for?? I'm pretty sure it isn't an alcohol beverage???
Delaina M.
Lansing, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
What do you like to use this for?
Kelsey G.
Ocala , FL
I've never used this to cook but I use it to create my own makeup setting spray
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
What are some good uses for this product? Would love to use but not sure exactly how!!!