BY HERITAGE STORE

Lisa S.
brunswick, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I LOVE this product! It is so amazing to apply to your face and any other part of your body, you can spray on pillows sheets
And so many other things
It's very affordableūüíčI recommend everyone trying this
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This product is so versitile. It can be used in beauty products, recipes, and drinks. It has a light floral scent and a flower taste. On skin it has moisturizing properties and in food and drink it turns items just a little bit exotic.
Emily M.
Miami, OK
This rose water makes an excellent facial toner. It minimizes pore size, softens the skin, and gives off a radiance. Also, the rose water is refreshing on the skin. The aroma of roses is smells natural and does not have a overly pungent manufactured scent. I love this stuff!!!
Make A.
Macungie, PA
If you have locs like I do. This product is very good to hydrate your hair. Use a spray bottle this product in some of glycerin and a little water and have fun. You can also head essential oils for a little fragrance
Kristie D.
Pittsburgh, PA
This stuff is great! Good as a toner or as a mist after putting on makeup to make the face more skin like and less matte. Also works well as a mix-in for an exotic alcoholic drink. Fairly cheap on amazon, too.
Jessica L.
I recently just tried this product and I love it. I use it for so many things like soap. Dave cleanser and scent. I love it is a bit expensive but it can be used for so many things.
Maeva G.
Beausoleil, Alpes Maritimes
I love this product,
The smell is incredible! It's the first time that I buy it! Its a great value for $10 !!!! And plus it's all natural. Only water and rose flowers oil
I'd definitely buy it again !!!
Erika G.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
Great product! 8 oz is a lot for the price and it last a while (I use it morning and night). Great smell and contains glycerin so it's great for you skin. Try it...you won't be disappointed
PON-25009 Mariam B.
Newark, DE
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I like it as a toner but i don't like how it smells.It is quite good brend and has a great cleaning.
So i prefer to clean my face sometimes not always and it cleans perfectly.
Jenn E.
I love rose water! This brand was great. I would love to purchase again. I used it on my face and skin. I've recommended to several friends and they as well have loved it.
Coreen M.
Ipswich, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What stores can I find this in!?
Nicole S.
Logansport, IN
Never heard of this.. what is this exactly used for?? I'm pretty sure it isn't an alcohol beverage???
Delaina M.
Lansing, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
What do you like to use this for?
Kelsey G.
Ocala, FL
I've never used this to cook but I use it to create my own makeup setting spray
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
What are some good uses for this product? Would love to use but not sure exactly how!!!