BY HERITAGE STORE

Hannah C.
Sutton, AK
I love using rose water. It always adds an unexpected but amazing effect. Be prepared for people to start asking you for your secret. The best part, your secret is SO CHEAP AND AMAZING!!! I've started telling everyone to use rose water in their lives.
Angela M.
Ft Lauderdale , FL
I love Heritage Store Rose Petal water. It has so many great uses. I put it in my oil mixture for my hair, as well as use it as refreshing mist after my daily skin care routine. I have a couple bottles on hand so I never run out. The light scent of roses is so pleasant.
Machada H.
South Roxana, IL
Yes this stuff is amazing!!! if u are into old time remedies or just trying to live more natural or organic this is a perfect way to go this stuff is really good for so many things I use it in my hair formula and on my skin very refreshing and healing to the body!!!!
Madison H.
Cedartown, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This rose water is very gentle! It can be used as a toner. It is very affordable and smells really nice. It can be used for many things including broken powder makeup! It can be poured into the compact for repair!
Hailey H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Lovely! I put this in my shampoo, and in my scentsy smells great and is a good price for how much you get. Very fresh I love having it in my dinning room so when we have coffee in the morning we can just smell roses :)
JayDizzy D.
Great for the face. Drinks and desserts. Delicious roses will smell up your area. I use this with witch hazel and filtered water and vegetable glycerin with a few drops of essential oil to make a setting spray.
Lucy J.
This stuff is amazing. I use it after the gym, to keep fresh. Use it as a toner. The packaging is a little boring, but the rest of it is good. I've bought this many times. I keep some in a little spray bottle and bring it with me everywhere!
Lisa S.
brunswick, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I LOVE this product! It is so amazing to apply to your face and any other part of your body, you can spray on pillows sheets
And so many other things
It's very affordableūüíčI recommend everyone trying this
breann y.
Toledo , OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
The smell of this amazing!! This is gentle enough to use daily and leaves your skin feeling so silky smooth and clean feeling. After using it I started noticing my face looking more lustrous and healthy!
Peggy C.
Akron, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is a great product to get it tastes good and is a great value to buy and is my first time ever and I really enjoy and is very affordable to purchase and I would recommend this to others to try out.
Coreen M.
Ipswich, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What stores can I find this in!?
Nicole S.
Logansport, IN
Never heard of this.. what is this exactly used for?? I'm pretty sure it isn't an alcohol beverage???
Delaina M.
Lansing, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
What do you like to use this for?
Kelsey G.
Ocala, FL
I've never used this to cook but I use it to create my own makeup setting spray
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
What are some good uses for this product? Would love to use but not sure exactly how!!!