BY HERITAGE STORE

Krystal T.
Mentor, OH
I got this to make my own perfume. Now I have way too many samples, so I use it as toner for my dry skin. It works great, is super affordable and the smell isn’t overpowering. Plus I love that there are very little ingredients in it. I may or may not repurchase, I’m not sure yet.
Beatriz R.
Worcester, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
My boyfriend and I love Heritage Rosewater. He has issues with dry skin and redness this actually helped him a lot. I love how I can throw it in a spray bottle and mist my face after every face wash.
Simone R.
Charleston, IL
I got it from Amazon about a year ago, and I also bought some from Urban Outfitters for about $7. The price is the same on Amazon with prime. It is light, and it smells amazing! I usually mix it with Shea butter to moisturize and tone my skin. This is gold!
S O.
Old Hickory, TN
I love using a toner after I cleanse and this is perfect. The scent of roses and it's kinda old school, so yes! I love the price and it works just as well as the expensive stuff! I've used it for years!
Alisha B.
Simpsonville , SC
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I live to use this for a facial spray after you have cleansed your skin or to set your makeup. This smells very jive but it's very light, you can also add essential oils to this to have better beauty benefits.
Jheysa P.
I love using his before I do my makeup!🙌🏻💜it hydrates and moisturizes my skin to prep for my primers , foundations, etc. I do find that when I first used it , I broke out a bit, but my skin just needed to adjust to the product.😊
Patricia B.
Washington, DC
I am obsessed with the Heritage Store Rosewater!!! One of my friends recommended that I use it as a toner after I wash my face. I also spray it in my hair or my skin after the shower to keep moisturized.
caitlin m.
Middletown, CT
This stuff is great for your skin. A natural alternative to harsh acne medications and it has a good scent to boot ! I would definitely recommend using this product!
Miranda a.
Guntersville , AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I ordered this off of amazon and it works greatly. My fiancé is always struggling with his Roseacia and this helped calm it down a good bit. Has a nice rose scent to it
Julia R.
Akron , OH
I love this stuff I use it as a spray, moisturizer in my hair and face! The packaging of the bottle is pretty good and the fragrance is nice and light. I love it. I’d def recommend to anybody this summer!
Coreen M.
Ipswich, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What stores can I find this in!?
Nicole S.
Logansport, IN
Never heard of this.. what is this exactly used for?? I'm pretty sure it isn't an alcohol beverage???
Delaina M.
Lansing, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
What do you like to use this for?
Kelsey G.
Ocala, FL
I've never used this to cook but I use it to create my own makeup setting spray
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
What are some good uses for this product? Would love to use but not sure exactly how!!!