BY HERITAGE STORE

Tabitha M.
Not only is it natural and smells amazing it works amazingly too . I have sensitive but combo skin and have replaced expensive toners with this and the results are amazing . It's gentle my skin is less prone to breakouts . Tighter and softer . I also love that there are a lot of other uses for this then just skin care .
Olivia C.
Beltsville, MD
This has completely changed my skin! I use this as a toner after I wash my face and it leaves my skin feeling soft, clean, refreshed, and hydrated. It also smells wonderful. It's a great refreshing step in my skincare routine. It also feels great to use after you've worked out or been sweaty. It's an all over great skincare product. It's super gentle to my skin as well.
Maria S.
Wilmington, DE
Lovely stuff! I personally use it as a toner, but it can also be mixed with glycerin as a makeup primer. It smells fantastic, is refreshing and light, and hydrates wonderfully.

I have also heard it can be used to set makeup, so I am going to look into that next. Who knew one little item could do so much!
Esther A.
Hicksville, NY
I use this for beauty purposes. I have acne prone skin and I get oily in my t-zone area. After exfoliating my skin, I use this rose water to sort of 'calm' my skin from all the scrubbing. My face feels amazing using this product. It is softer and more youthful looking. definitely a great buy!
Breanna C.
Chula Vista, CA
I use this for everything. I use it after washing my face to add hydration. I also spray my face with this after applying makeup to stop it from looking powdery. I even spray this over 2nd or 3rd day hair to give it a fresh scent. It smells so refreshing and lasts forever. I love this stuff!
Laurie V.
Appleton, WI
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I use this for my haute as a hair mask and in a spritzer bottle for just out of the shower. I also love to use it as a natural hydrator/moisturizer before putting on my primer & makeup prove is good for the quality & easy to find, esp. On amazon. Is recommend this product.
Eunice K.
I bought this after I saw Wayne Goss recommended spraying it after foundation application for a flawless, not too makeupy look. I think it does the trick. The scent is nice and not too overpowering. I think its a good deal because the bottle lasts for a long time.
akshara anil 1.
Jersey City, NJ
This brand is amazing... I use rose water for various purposes... Kitchen, health and beauty... And jus bought this product... It has a amazing rose fragrance ... Very affordable... Natural... Big bottle... Worth the price and blends very well with all my other products.. I would recommend this brand
Mansur Beauty B.
A little goes a long way, the fragrance isn't a super strong rose scent which is great! has this amazing cooling effect especially for the hot summer days. rose petal is known to reduce redness especially around nose and acne or spots you may have on the face,
Najiyah W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love using this product. I think it's become my favorite thing for the year. It smells great and it's natural. My skin has been really good and clear since using it, and my hair is always soft. I would definitely keep getting this product.
Coreen M.
Ipswich, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What stores can I find this in!?
Nicole S.
Logansport, IN
Never heard of this.. what is this exactly used for?? I'm pretty sure it isn't an alcohol beverage???
Delaina M.
Lansing, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
What do you like to use this for?
Kelsey G.
Ocala, FL
I've never used this to cook but I use it to create my own makeup setting spray
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
What are some good uses for this product? Would love to use but not sure exactly how!!!