BY HERITAGE STORE

• Is this natural?1 Answers
  • how do you like this ? what does it smell like ? work wel...2 Answers
Lydia I.
Canby
This is my favorite beauty item I use it day and night and it makes my face glow and hydrating. I buy mine for about 6-8 dollars and this rose water has became a routine for me sense I use it everyday and I have bought about 5 of them in the past.
Samantha B.
Hemet
I do use this product every time after I have washed my face. This product comes in a spray as well, which is so easy to use. Yes, it is costly, but compared to alternatives it is much more cheap. I currently still use it, and my skin looks and feels hydrated.
Nina H.
Buffalo, NY
I love rosewater facial mists. They are honestly a must have for me. They are just so rejuvenating and invigorating and calming. I would say that this brand is one of my favorites. It really helps even out my skin after a shower. This brand is also very affordable for a huge bottle!
Rachel S.
Athens, GA
Wonderful smell! It really helps to calm my skin and reduce redness. I like to keep one with a spray top in the fridge to refresh after the gym or in the summer. I’ve bought this multiple times and will continue to buy.
Vanessa M.
I think this is super good with people with oily skin or those prone to acne. It is gentle and effective, with pore unclogging properties. I like to apply it at night as skin absorbs everything better at night.
Simply S.
Many people love this product but I couldn’t continue using it because the smell was way too strong and made me have a headache. The spray was messed up and only misted half of my face because it was uneven.
Krystal Y.
Saint Louis, MO
I love it and its such a good alternative to the Mario Badescu spray and a bit cheaper as well. It hydrates my face and I love spraying it on whenever I can and also before my makeup! I love it.
Julia G.
Charlotte
Love this product, rose water has helped to even my skin tone and calm my discoloration. I love the scent and the price is great for the amount of product you receive. I have repurchased this and I would recommend it.
Mina L.
Richfield, MN
Very nice rose water mist and very affordable. I use it after cleansing and sometimes after applying my makeup for a dewy finish or for a midday pick me up. Smells so nice!
Lyndsey M.
Lakeland, FL
I use this Rosewater spray after moisturizing my face every morning and evening for added moisture. I also use it to dampen my makeup sponge, which helps my foundation to go on smoothly.
Coreen M.
Ipswich, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What stores can I find this in!?
Nicole S.
Logansport, IN
Never heard of this.. what is this exactly used for?? I'm pretty sure it isn't an alcohol beverage???
Delaina M.
Lansing , MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
What do you like to use this for?
Kelsey G.
Ocala , FL
I've never used this to cook but I use it to create my own makeup setting spray
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
What are some good uses for this product? Would love to use but not sure exactly how!!!