BY HERITAGE STORE

Jackie
Brooklyn, NY
I've recently purchased this and I'm already enamoured with this product! I use it for my face before and after applying makeup, also for my hair! I've persuaded everyone in my family to use it as well and they love it! Plus it smells heavenly.
Patricia B.
I am obsessed with the Heritage Store Rosewater!!! One of my friends recommended that I use it as a toner after I wash my face. I also spray it in my hair or my skin after the shower to keep moisturized.
Caitlin M.
middletown, ['', '', '']
This stuff is great for your skin. A natural alternative to harsh acne medications and it has a good scent to boot ! I would definitely recommend using this product!
Miranda a.
Arab, AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I ordered this off of amazon and it works greatly. My fiancé is always struggling with his Roseacia and this helped calm it down a good bit. Has a nice rose scent to it
Monet S.
Charlotte, NC
I use this as a facial toner and bought a spray bottle to spritz on my hair to freshen up as well. The scent is soft and makes me feel like a woman without trying too hard.
Jamie B.
College Sta, TX
I love this stuff for my face on it over with witch hazel and essential oils for a homemade toner. It is very refreshing and moisturizing it doesn't break out my sensitive skin
Zoe F.
Royal Oak, MI
I originally purchased this as a toner, and when I found that it didn't do much, I started using it as a makeup/skin refresher throughout the day - and I love it! It smells nice and it's very cooling, so it feels great after a workout or on a hot day, and it really refreshes my makeup when it starts to look cake-y or dry towards the end of the day. Plus, due to the size, it lasts FOREVER! Super impressed with this, will definitely always keep a bottle on hand.
Christi Jo P.
Los Angeles, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Nice for hot days, I like to keep this in the fridge so I can give myself a quick mist to cool off. I've been using it my whole life! Gotta love having hippie parents
Nita M.
Redmond, WA
Excellent rosewater, the fragrance is potent yet very calming to the senses. I recommend buying a 3 pack for a great savings since personally I found myself spraying the house everyday to give a fresh feeling and it goes through a single bottle quickly! It also makes for a nice perfume and will naturally fade within a few minutes but remain subtly for a few hours.
Lindsay S.
I picked mine up at my local lassen's I had never heard of this brand but wanted a rosewater I had used another brands rosewater before I am so glad I decided to purchase this it smells amazing like u are walking through a garden of freshly cut roses what is amazing is you can use it many ways u can use it as a perfume, body splash spray it in your hair as a hair refresher or as a face mist it is a great product will buy again
Coreen M.
Ipswich, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What stores can I find this in!?
Nicole S.
Logansport, IN
Never heard of this.. what is this exactly used for?? I'm pretty sure it isn't an alcohol beverage???
Delaina M.
Lansing, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
What do you like to use this for?
Kelsey G.
Ocala, FL
I've never used this to cook but I use it to create my own makeup setting spray
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
What are some good uses for this product? Would love to use but not sure exactly how!!!