BY HERITAGE STORE

• Would you use this as a toner or use it along with the to...1 Answers
  • Is this natural?1 Answers
  • how do you like this ? what does it smell like ? work wel...2 Answers
ciera d.
This product makes my face feel incredible! I use it before I go to bed and before I apply my makeup. Just put a dab on a Cotten ball and apply all over the face! This product has helped even out my skin tones and remove problem areas! Heritage Store Rose Petals Rosewater 8 oz.
astrid m.
This spray is so good for after makeup application. It totally sets makeup and takes moisturizes your face . Nothing looks powdery anymore . It just gives a glow . I would totally recommend
Sam Z.
This face mist is amazing! It is super affordable and feels so refreshing. I think it is a better alternative to the Mario Badescu spray as this one is more natural. I recommend this to anyone who likes rose scents.
Isabella E.
This leaves my skin feeling hydrated and healthy. I purchased this product from whole foods for a decent price considering it has lasted me for months. I definitely recommend this product to anyone who has dry skin.
Victoria S.
I mix this with Thayers unscented witch hazel with some lavender and frankincense oil and use it as a toner for my face and it is INCREDIBLE. This helps keep my face toned and hydrated and the smell is pleasant and not overwhelming at all. It is at an excellent price point and will continue to be part of my face care regimen!
Dakota D.
Circleville, OH
I have used Mario b rose water for setting spray for months and months. I then discovered it was actually fake rose water and contained nothing but chemicals. This was top rated and actually made of rose instead of chemicals. Love it and it is a natural product that feels great on my face. Much better than Mario brand.
Michelle P.
Brooksville, FL
I had no idea people use this as a toner. I got it at chamberlains and put it in a small glass spray bottom and just use it to mist my face even without makeup. It smells so good and is refreshing. I’ve been working on evening my skin tone and I’ve seen great results by including this in my skin care routine.
Olivia R.
Hialeah, FL
This toner cannot be compared to my Elemis toner, because it technically isn’t a toner. However, it does work amazingly prior to makeup application and after—to melt everything in together—which is why I purchased it. It smells like roses and gives a little glow to your face. It’s inexpensive, I got it at my local Whole Foods or nutritions store.
Liz H.
I get mine from Whole Foods or Wegmans. It's a staple and I love gifting this to my girlfriends. Natural and it feels so refreshing on the skin. It's affordable and it smells so nice and high quality. It leaves my skin feeling balanced and hydrated.
Rachel S.
Athens, GA
Wonderful smell! It really helps to calm my skin and reduce redness. I like to keep one with a spray top in the fridge to refresh after the gym or in the summer. I’ve bought this multiple times and will continue to buy.
Coreen M.
Ipswich, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What stores can I find this in!?
Nicole S.
Logansport, IN
Never heard of this.. what is this exactly used for?? I'm pretty sure it isn't an alcohol beverage???
Delaina M.
Lansing, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
What do you like to use this for?
Kelsey G.
Ocala, FL
I've never used this to cook but I use it to create my own makeup setting spray
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
What are some good uses for this product? Would love to use but not sure exactly how!!!