BY HERITAGE STORE

Olivia R.
Hialeah, FL
This toner cannot be compared to my Elemis toner, because it technically isn’t a toner. However, it does work amazingly prior to makeup application and after—to melt everything in together—which is why I purchased it. It smells like roses and gives a little glow to your face. It’s inexpensive, I got it at my local Whole Foods or nutritions store.
Simone R.
Charleston, IL
I got it from Amazon about a year ago, and I also bought some from Urban Outfitters for about $7. The price is the same on Amazon with prime. It is light, and it smells amazing! I usually mix it with Shea butter to moisturize and tone my skin. This is gold!
Liz H.
I get mine from Whole Foods or Wegmans. It's a staple and I love gifting this to my girlfriends. Natural and it feels so refreshing on the skin. It's affordable and it smells so nice and high quality. It leaves my skin feeling balanced and hydrated.
Nina H.
Cheektowaga, NY
I love rosewater facial mists. They are honestly a must have for me. They are just so rejuvenating and invigorating and calming. I would say that this brand is one of my favorites. It really helps even out my skin after a shower. This brand is also very affordable for a huge bottle!
Simply S.
Many people love this product but I couldn’t continue using it because the smell was way too strong and made me have a headache. The spray was messed up and only misted half of my face because it was uneven.
Julia R.
Mesa, AZ
I love this stuff I use it as a spray, moisturizer in my hair and face! The packaging of the bottle is pretty good and the fragrance is nice and light. I love it. I’d def recommend to anybody this summer!
Julia G.
Charlotte
Love this product, rose water has helped to even my skin tone and calm my discoloration. I love the scent and the price is great for the amount of product you receive. I have repurchased this and I would recommend it.
Salem M.
elizabeth city
I got this to replace my Mario badescu spray. It’s so nice and soothing. It smells better than my Mario and I love it. I can’t stop spraying it on my face. ☺️😍I love it.
Ashley B.
Costa Mesa, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I am so allergic to this it's not even funny. SO I used this after washing my face and within 25-30 seconds my face was BEAT red. I mean like Sephora lipstick shade red. So apparently I'm allergic to roses maybe... I use other products with rose in it and nothing happens so I'm not really sure why that happened.
I would say just try a small patch on your skin first before putting it all over your face... You don't want to look sunburned.
Elizabeth G.
This is definitely one of my skin care essentials. I use it as a toner after cleansing at night or occasionally spray it on my face at the end of my skin care routine to both tone and lock in my moisturizer. This brand is very reasonably priced and works just as well/possibly better than the expensive alternatives. It's definitely a necessity for me and others with sensitive skin looking for a good toner, I recently forgot it at home when moving back to school and definitely felt a difference the week I waited for my new bottle.
Coreen M.
Ipswich, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What stores can I find this in!?
Nicole S.
Logansport, IN
Never heard of this.. what is this exactly used for?? I'm pretty sure it isn't an alcohol beverage???
Delaina M.
Lansing, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
What do you like to use this for?
Kelsey G.
Ocala, FL
I've never used this to cook but I use it to create my own makeup setting spray
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
What are some good uses for this product? Would love to use but not sure exactly how!!!