BY HERITAGE STORE

Maica W.
GA
Heritage Store Rose Water, is a staple in my home. I used it on my face daily.
Denise B.
Albany, GA
I would really love to try this! I heard that it has amazing skin benefits!
Megan C.
Awesome product, lovely and perfectly rosey smell. Very subtle and soft!!!!
Sarah D.
Montreal , QC
Love this product but would like it to be slightly more moisturizing. This being said, I didn’t buy the version with glycerin because I was worried t would be too oily but I might give it a try now. Don’t be scared off by the scent. It is so subtle and fresh smelling. I don’t really understand how anyone could use it as body spray because you can barely smell it. Lol This product leaves my skin feeling soft and wonderfully prepared for the next steps in my routine.
Miri F.
Ottawa, ON
This is the most multipurpose thing in my makeup bag! I love this rose water because it's 100% pure, hydrating, affordable, and perfectly scented. I use it as a quick toner, a setting spray, and a body splash! It takes a long time to get through the bottle, so you are definitely getting your money's worth. This product has calmed my skin down so many times. If my skin is acting up, a few quick spritz of it on my face before bed makes the difference!
Nicole S.
Perth
Love this face toner! Best toner I have found so far and see a lot of people always mentioning it, it also brings more moisture back into my skin, and I love the scent of the toner, also hasn’t had any negative affects on my sensitive skin or broken it out either, I love this toner, would 100% buy again.
Nova H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Smells amazing and I love the bottle itself! Bright hot vibrant neon pink! Heck yes! Anyways the rose smell is naturally derived and very refreshing to spray on your face and neck to tone and cleanse. This is one of my favs.
Catherine D.
Montreal
This stuff smells amazing! Very reasonably priced for such a great product. You can add it to food for flavouring but I prefer the beauty uses it has. It's great for calming down irritated skin or reducing redness.
neelima y.
india
Superb product.. very rosy smell..I prefer to use everyday and recommend to everyone..☺☺
Coreen M.
Ipswich, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What stores can I find this in!?
Nicole S.
Logansport, IN
Never heard of this.. what is this exactly used for?? I'm pretty sure it isn't an alcohol beverage???
Delaina M.
Lansing, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
What do you like to use this for?
Kelsey G.
Ocala, FL
I've never used this to cook but I use it to create my own makeup setting spray
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
What are some good uses for this product? Would love to use but not sure exactly how!!!