BY HERITAGE STORE

. ..
Los Angeles, CA
I use this rose water for a toner or as a makeup setting spray both are amazing . My skin loves this
Jillian M.
Apple Valley, MN
I mix this with water and avocado oil and use it as a hydrating refresher spray! My favorite brand!
Caprice K.
Phoenix, AZ
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The only toner I use on my face! I use this as a toner after my facial lotion and after my makeup.
Kylie R.
Love rose water and all the amazing wonderful benefits from it. Smells good and has multiple uses.
Ramatu T.
Good product love the smell of roses and this is close to it. Alla natural and good for dit mix.
Raisa D.
spring, TX
I love rosewater and this one is a good brand, nice scent and very nice on the skin, worth it.
Daniella M.
Chula Vista, Ca
Great for hydrating your hair. Definitely gives it alot more volume. I love the way it smells.
Jayla A.
Meridian
I love rose water it hydrates my dry face makes my face feel nice and shiny highly recommend
Gabrielle M.
Cleveland, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I like the scent, fresh. Good for a natural perfume. Bought at Earth Fare for about 8 dollars
Jennifer M.
Alexandria, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love tidewater in fancy and fun cocktails and this one is a perfect addition to any bar!
Coreen M.
Ipswich, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What stores can I find this in!?
Nicole S.
Logansport, IN
Never heard of this.. what is this exactly used for?? I'm pretty sure it isn't an alcohol beverage???
Delaina M.
Lansing, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
What do you like to use this for?
Kelsey G.
Ocala, FL
I've never used this to cook but I use it to create my own makeup setting spray
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
What are some good uses for this product? Would love to use but not sure exactly how!!!