BY HERITAGE STORE

• Would you use this as a toner or use it along with the to...1 Answers
  • Is this natural?1 Answers
  • how do you like this ? what does it smell like ? work wel...2 Answers
ashley f.
I thought this was just ok. Used it for a week and decided it wasn't for me. I have picky skin and it made me break out a little
Dana B.
Willow Grove, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This product is so versatile. It can used as a face toner or to mix in drinks! It's great for the skin and has an awesome smell
Sarah H.
Fairfield, OH
This is pretty good quality rose water. I love all of the benefits you can get from it. It has lots of uses, and smells great.
Stacee B.
Love this as a summer refreshing face spritz or hair spritz. also known as a great facial toner. Love the smell. a must try
Sandra R.
San benito, TX
I honestly use the rose water before pouring on my makeup. I spray it on wait a couple of mins then start applying make up
Bailey B.
best natural rosewater ever! only two ingredients, water and rose extracts! perfect! that’s all a rose water spray needs
Shaz S.
Latham, NY
Hair hydrating and use for face routine. I spray my face with this everyday to just purely hydrate (after cleansing).
Kate K.
Love using this especially after workouts! It’s so refreshing and makes your face clean and cool! Highly recommend!
Michelle L.
Beringer Estate is a good buy for the price. The wine has a full flavor that many low priced wines don't achieve.
Randi W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I think this is a paint or something I'm not sure I've never used it before soooo I can't really give a good review
Coreen M.
Ipswich, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What stores can I find this in!?
Nicole S.
Logansport, IN
Never heard of this.. what is this exactly used for?? I'm pretty sure it isn't an alcohol beverage???
Delaina M.
Lansing, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
What do you like to use this for?
Kelsey G.
Ocala, FL
I've never used this to cook but I use it to create my own makeup setting spray
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
What are some good uses for this product? Would love to use but not sure exactly how!!!