BY HERITAGE STORE

michele d.
Fremont, CA
Smells soo good, if you're into roses. I like to make toners with it, but haven't had it in a drink yet.
Kennedi S.
Fountain, CO
I love to use this rose water as a toner. It works well and doesn't effect my dry skin. Smells amazing
Dava M.
This is one of my must haves. Smells amazing. Tones my skin. I get compliments on the scent everyday .
Paula B.
This is so luxurious kept in the refrigerator. I also use it as a base for my homemade vitamin c serum.
Angela L.
Ocoee, FL
This item is pretty good for help the scalp with hair loss also a good toner but has a high rose smell
Johnna R.
Pretty good smell I use to moisturizer through the day. I use it cool, put on the fridge in the summer
Mariela H.
Santa Ana, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Nice as a toner or setting spray before and after applying makeup !! Great Product I would recommend it
Emma J.
I use this as a toner when on the occasion I where a lot of makeup. Sets great and smells even better!
Alicia S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Love the smell and it works fantastic as a toner and even has helped with keeping my face moisturized
Francesca C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Great product! I use it as a toner for my face after cleaning. Helps with blemishes and blotchiness.
Coreen M.
Ipswich, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What stores can I find this in!?
Nicole S.
Logansport, IN
Never heard of this.. what is this exactly used for?? I'm pretty sure it isn't an alcohol beverage???
Delaina M.
Lansing, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
What do you like to use this for?
Kelsey G.
Ocala, FL
I've never used this to cook but I use it to create my own makeup setting spray
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
What are some good uses for this product? Would love to use but not sure exactly how!!!