BY HERITAGE STORE

Belle Z.
San Francisco, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I use this as a toner before my moisturizer and I love it. It smells divine and it's so refreshing in the mornings!
Frances R.
Los Angeles, CA
this is my favorite rose water spray i love this before and after i apply my makeup and to dampen my beauty sponge.
Sam B.
What is the purpose of rose water? Do you drink it or put it on things? Is there a flowery scent or flavor to it?
Dara C.
Leeds, AL
This stuff works great cleared my face up and brought back my clear natural tone! Affordable and is not harsh!
Cherish B.
Madison, WI
Skin care ESSENTIAL for me! I can't go a day without using this, otherwise my skin feels like it suffers.
Kavita R.
I often use it as toner, refreshes and love the pleasant smell.
It can also be used while making sugar syrups.
Elizabeth S.
Rose water is a great product! It can be used in baking and cooking and can also be used for the body as well
Anjelica C.
Used to tone facial. The smell of rose is natural. Very affordable and easy on the skin. You can get anywhere
kitten C.
I love to use this for my baking or candies.The perfect flavor and scent.A quality product at a good price.
lilianne  m.
Colorado Springs, CO
Not only does it smell amazing but works great on the skin and hair! It leaves my face feeling very soft.
Coreen M.
Ipswich, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What stores can I find this in!?
Nicole S.
Logansport, IN
Never heard of this.. what is this exactly used for?? I'm pretty sure it isn't an alcohol beverage???
Delaina M.
Lansing, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
What do you like to use this for?
Kelsey G.
Ocala, FL
I've never used this to cook but I use it to create my own makeup setting spray
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
What are some good uses for this product? Would love to use but not sure exactly how!!!