BY HERITAGE STORE

Christina S.
Glassboro, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Love, I love putting on before I put on my makeup. Makes me feel refreshed. Smells amazing , not a strong sent but a little something extra.
Shoryn W.
Donaldsonvlle, LA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I use this in my hair , and I love the shine it gives for my hair , also uses it in my little cousin hair , very moisturizing for the curls
Claire C.
Winter Park, FL
Great for sensitive skin. Very clean and light smell. Doesn't break skin out. I like to use it as a setting spray before and after showers
Kimberly C.
Del City, OK
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I use this as a toner, its got a nice fragrance and is really gentle. I just put it in a little spray bottle and skip using cotton balls.
Sara I.
Santa Rosa, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I just recently discovered this product, and I fell in love! I actually just this to spray on my body and the fragrance is to die for!
Julie k.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Love the Suttle fragrance. Not heave like a perfume. Also used it in my salt lamp defuse gave a slight rosish fresh sent to my house
Breonca J.
I use this almost every day! I love the smell & how it works. Definitely helps us ladies keep up with good radiant skin 😍 I love it
Arpene H.
Porter Ranch, CA
I use this as a toner and it's great. I also use it in my hair. It's great to use as a natural remedy and to add into your regime.
Kristina C.
This is a great toner for all skin types. It is made Vor-mag water and rose flower oil. I feel that it does wonders for my skin.
ashley f.
I thought this was just ok. Used it for a week and decided it wasn't for me. I have picky skin and it made me break out a little
Coreen M.
Ipswich, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What stores can I find this in!?
Nicole S.
Logansport, IN
Never heard of this.. what is this exactly used for?? I'm pretty sure it isn't an alcohol beverage???
Delaina M.
Lansing, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
What do you like to use this for?
Kelsey G.
Ocala, FL
I've never used this to cook but I use it to create my own makeup setting spray
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
What are some good uses for this product? Would love to use but not sure exactly how!!!