BY HERITAGE STORE

Betty P.
New Brunswick , NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I absolutely adore this product. I use this product in everything it's a great price and very very affective. I use it as a tone, makeup remover, in my facial masks, if I have a cut I use it to clean the cut, I purchase this product once every three months.
Sabor A.
Love this rosewater spray. Cheaper alternative to the Mario B. Great as a toner/setting spray. I mixed a bit of glycerine and peppermint essential oil to get that nice refreshing feel!
Alexis G.
Garysburg , NC
I currently use this exact product and I am loving my results. I use it for skin rejuvenation and a radiant glow. I buy it from my local health food store and it is not that expensive. A little goes a long way with this product!
Christine C.
i love this as a toner! i use it mixed with acv at night and it tames all my acne overnight. over time i see a reduction in scarring and a brighter complexion
Alana J.
Love the smell of this stuff, love that it is all natural, it smooths the skin, refreshes your pores, and evens skin tone. Great buy! Also, great price!
Shannon W.
This may seem a little silly, but personally I find the scent is very strong. I don't really like the rose scent, but I love what it does for my skin.
Samantha H.
Refreshing spray for skincare or as a prep before makeup or as a setting spray for after makeup, a light rise scent with an easy to use spray top.
Aisha A.
Jackson Hts, NY
This is a great natural rosewater. I know Kim kardashian really loves this particular brand as well and has put it up as one of her favorites!
Jaydie T.
Sioux Falls
I use this as a toner, setting spray, bodysplash, and just about anything else. I'll put it in my hair, use it to freshen the air, everything!
Jennifer W.
Kelso, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love this rosewater. So versatile. Can use it as a toner, fir your hair. As a setting spray for your make-up. Or just to moisture your face.
Coreen M.
Ipswich, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What stores can I find this in!?
Nicole S.
Logansport, IN
Never heard of this.. what is this exactly used for?? I'm pretty sure it isn't an alcohol beverage???
Delaina M.
Lansing, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
What do you like to use this for?
Kelsey G.
Ocala, FL
I've never used this to cook but I use it to create my own makeup setting spray
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
What are some good uses for this product? Would love to use but not sure exactly how!!!