BY HERITAGE STORE

• Is this natural?1 Answers
  • how do you like this ? what does it smell like ? work wel...2 Answers
Claudia K.
Alexandria, VA
I came across this spritzer yesterday in Whole Foods. I was really hoping the rose scent would linger around after spritzing. I would compare it to my Pixi by Petra rose as far as sprays for my face that are rose scent because the scent dissipates just as quickly. However, this product only contains two ingredients as stated by others. So, I may be on the hunt for a more rose smelling mix.
Ann K.
The best option for the price - I often buy this brand in BULK, like gallons and make my own blends for both toner sprays and makeup setting sprays. This company is cruelty-free and has been around forever. The water is positively charged and the roses are tested and proven to be free from pesticides too so while it isn't USDA organic, that of good enough for me considering the price for the quantity (and the quality - it is food-grade after all!). This stuff is so versatile and can be used on your face, hair, body, clothes, bedsheets/furniture, and even as a room spray all without any worry. Plus, I have sensitive skin with bouts of both acne and eczema (super fun! Ain't I lucky?) and this (combined with some essential oils) doesn't break me out (like the Mario Badescu products do!) and helps to hydrate my skin and keep my acne at bay! I would give it 10 stars if I could!
Minhee H.
By far my favorite facial sprays. It so nice and refreshing to spritz throughout the day. It makes for a great rosy pick me up. It adds a boost of hydration and glow. It's light weight and easy to use. I would recommend.

For New Yorkers, I recently found this gem at Food Emporium for $3!!!!! Back in the suburbs of PA and just about anywhere else, they have these at Whole Foods for upwards of $10.
mika//미카 H.
Hilo, HI
I love this rose water!! I bought it before I tried the Mario badescu one so I didn’t have a concrete opinion on it. But once I tried the Mario badescu I realized how much better this one is. It is pure rose water and smells sooooo good!!!! I love this. Only downside is there’s no sprayer top so you can spray it on your skin but I just use an empty spray bottle so fix that problem. I love this product so much!!
Emily D.
Belle Mead
Love this product! I would buy again in a heartbeat. I bought it for only $10, so worth every single penny. The packaging is very simple and easy to read. Simple ingredients also appeal to me. Great value. You should buy. It was very soothing and help to moisturize my skin. I mainly misted my face and rubbed on my elbows to prevent them from drying out. Great results!
Meghan C.
Andover, MN
This is the best toner I've ever tried and one of my holy grail skincare products! It's hydrating, smells amazing, decently priced, and has made my pores look smaller and my skin extremely smooth and supple. The best way to apply this, in my opinion, is with your hands (cotton pad works fine but you'll waste less product if you use your hands) and layer it at least 3 times. By layering your toner, especially when it is a hydrating one, you'll get the most benefit from it as it will really sink in and absorb deeply into the skin. Highly recommend trying out this product!
Yasmin S.
If you have not incorporate some form of rosewater in your beauty routine, you are missing out!!!  This is my favorite brand of rose water! If you are too lazy to take care of your skin, at the very least, please purchase yourself some rosewater. It is the good for so many things. Its a multipurpose product! It is an excellent facial toner refreshing in the summer, at home, on the beach, in the office, anywhere! You can use it clam redness, breakouts, rosacea eczema and psoriasis flare-ups (It's not cure) but it will soothe the burn and itch! Plus no more of those expensive makeup sprays.This can prep your skin for makeup, set your makeup and refresh it at the end of your day.  You cant afford not to get this!
Ash N.
West Covina
It is the most refreshing thing, ever! It actually moisturizes my skin, leaves it feeling hydrated and gives me a glow! Not to mention, I use it on my hair so when I walk you get a subtle scent of rose when my hair sways. I normally get this at my local Sprouts, but found that Amazon carries it as well, which is good bc Sprouts sells out fast at times.
Judith C.
I just purchased this spray recently. I got it at Tj Maxx for around $5. It’s the same thing as the Mario Badescu spray, but it has better ingredients. My bottle is 8 oz and was $5. The Mario Badescu 8 oz bottle is $12. Seems like a no brainer to me. This spray is so refreshing. I’m constantly spraying my face with it. I already bought a backup.
Maria M.
West Des Moines
this is my go-to fragrance. it's not too strong and i love roses. Have used for years and tolerate it well. Lovely to spritz on a hot day. Small size fits in your purse. Whole Foods carries it so no bad additives here. Love it.
Coreen M.
Ipswich, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What stores can I find this in!?
Nicole S.
Logansport, IN
Never heard of this.. what is this exactly used for?? I'm pretty sure it isn't an alcohol beverage???
Delaina M.
Lansing , MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
What do you like to use this for?
Kelsey G.
Ocala , FL
I've never used this to cook but I use it to create my own makeup setting spray
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
What are some good uses for this product? Would love to use but not sure exactly how!!!