BY HERITAGE STORE

Michaela L.
I spray this on my face a billion times a day! It is so refreshing & soothing. It doesn’t dry my skin out like a lot of other toners & it doesn’t make my skin sticky like a lot of other facial sprays. It does smell like roses, so if you aren’t a fan of that scent you probably won’t like this too much. My only complaint with this is that I feel like I use up so much product in such a short amount of time since the mist is super super fine & I usually have to do a good 6 sprays to fully saturate my face.
Ayza C.
Eugene, OR
For rose water this gets five stars. It only has two ingredients water and rose oil. Way better than Mario Badescu. However, I haven’t noticed a huge difference in my skin when I use it. I have mixed it with my witch hazel and use it as a toner and I have sprayed my face with it but no difference in the way my skin looks and feels when using it. But if you need rose water this is the one to get. I don’t like the smell of roses but I like the way this smells.
Judith C.
I just purchased this spray recently. I got it at Tj Maxx for around $5. It’s the same thing as the Mario Badescu spray, but it has better ingredients. My bottle is 8 oz and was $5. The Mario Badescu 8 oz bottle is $12. Seems like a no brainer to me. This spray is so refreshing. I’m constantly spraying my face with it. I already bought a backup.
Michelle P.
Brooksville, FL
I had no idea people use this as a toner. I got it at chamberlains and put it in a small glass spray bottom and just use it to mist my face even without makeup. It smells so good and is refreshing. I’ve been working on evening my skin tone and I’ve seen great results by including this in my skin care routine.
Cheyanna S.
Beautiful rose water spray that I will repurchase again and again! It smells so lovely and I like that they charge it at a higher vibration whether or not that matters, I enjoy the fact that they took the effort to do so lol
Vanessa M.
I think this is super good with people with oily skin or those prone to acne. It is gentle and effective, with pore unclogging properties. I like to apply it at night as skin absorbs everything better at night.
Isabella E.
This leaves my skin feeling hydrated and healthy. I purchased this product from whole foods for a decent price considering it has lasted me for months. I definitely recommend this product to anyone who has dry skin.
Lyndsey M.
Lakeland, FL
I use this Rosewater spray after moisturizing my face every morning and evening for added moisture. I also use it to dampen my makeup sponge, which helps my foundation to go on smoothly.
Krystal T.
Mentor, OH
I got this to make my own perfume. Now I have way too many samples, so I use it as toner for my dry skin. It works great, is super affordable and the smell isn’t overpowering. Plus I love that there are very little ingredients in it. I may or may not repurchase, I’m not sure yet.
Olivia R.
Hialeah, FL
This toner cannot be compared to my Elemis toner, because it technically isn’t a toner. However, it does work amazingly prior to makeup application and after—to melt everything in together—which is why I purchased it. It smells like roses and gives a little glow to your face. It’s inexpensive, I got it at my local Whole Foods or nutritions store.
Coreen M.
Ipswich, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What stores can I find this in!?
Nicole S.
Logansport, IN
Never heard of this.. what is this exactly used for?? I'm pretty sure it isn't an alcohol beverage???
Delaina M.
Lansing, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
What do you like to use this for?
Kelsey G.
Ocala, FL
I've never used this to cook but I use it to create my own makeup setting spray
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
What are some good uses for this product? Would love to use but not sure exactly how!!!