BeautyBodyBody CareHeritage Store
Rose Petals Rosewater - 8 fl oz

Heritage Store Rose Petals Rosewater - 8 fl oz

by Heritage Store

Jasmine Water Certified* Bath Fragrance Body Splash Aromatherapy Mist Mist this sweet exotic fragrance into the air to enhance your environment. Also great for linens, hair and skin. Contains Vor-Mag Water, water that has been vortexed and magnetized to raise the energy to a higher vibration that we believe to be more beneficial. Please Remember To Recycle *Certified by periodic laboratory test to be free of pesticide residues. More information on request.

How often do you spray ur rose water on your face, throughout your makeup routine ? After every step or just when your done ? Burt's Bees Rosewater Toner
This is skin stuff? How does it make your skin feel? Any breakouts? How long have you been using this product? Pros/cons ?
I have acne and dry skin would this be a good product for me?
Start your review of Heritage Store Rose Petals Rosewater - 8 fl oz!
Product Highlights
...it does for my skin. The fine mist does a great job of moisturizing and hydrating my skin naturally without a bunch of added chemicals like in many commercial products. It smells great, too! It's refreshing, moisturizing, and my skin feels divine. I mist it on my face after washing, and sometimes on my body as well. This stuff is fantastic!in reviews
As someone who has sensitive skin, and also as a college student who likes to save as much as I can, I purchased this as a main ingredient for a DIY toner. I learned that rose water is great for calming skin, to soothe the skin from irritation and also help to refresh and close pores. I purchased the largest size from my local Whole Foods, and combined this with Cucumber witch hazel with 0% alcohol, a few drops of cold pressed argan oil, and a few drops of cold pressed tea tree oil, and voila! I have created an affordable and effective toner. in reviews
Someone recommended this for acne and acne scars. Bought it and my face is so smooth and clean and pimple free its amazing...mix with lemon juice to clear up scarsin reviews
As someone who has sensitive skin, and also as a college student who likes to save as much as I can, I purchased this as a main ingredient for a DIY toner.in reviews
Anna A.
Decorator Expert Level 4
1,619 reviews
Heritage Store Rose Petals Rosewater - 8 fl oz uploaded by Anna A.
This Rose Water is amazing and makes my skin feel so good and keeps it hydrated. It can be used in a few different ways. I sometimes spray it in my hair to give it a healthy looking silky shine. I also use it as a toner in part of my skincare routine. This Rosewater can be used as a facial mist to refresh and calm my skin. The bottle is long lasting and the Rosewater has a beautiful light scent to it that is not overpowering. I really love the fact that it is cruelty free and natural. Also, it is reasonably priced and I have seen it at a few different stores. I would definitely recommend trying Heritage Store Rose Petals Rosewater.
Richelle H.
Phoenix, AZ
Heritage Store Rose Petals Rosewater - 8 fl oz uploaded by Richelle H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this product and the price! very hydrating and doesn't leave a sticky film. there's a subtle rose scent but not overwhelming. I use it almost every am and pm skin care routines and can layer this whenever I wanna do the Korean 7 skin.
Anh T.
Garland, TX
Heritage Store Rose Petals Rosewater - 8 fl oz uploaded by Anh T.
Purchased at: Target
One of my favorite facial mist! The smell isn’t very overwhelming, and it’s super refreshing. I typically use this before/after my makeup
Wendy M.
Northglenn, CO
Heritage Store Rose Petals Rosewater - 8 fl oz uploaded by Wendy M.
Well I wasn't expecting much for a rose water bottle spray but it gave me a huge surprise, it was amazing how it left my face soft and hydrated. I use it everyday day and night right after washing my face and it absorbs really fast, definitely I'll try the upgraded version 😌👌🏻
Nadine K.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Heritage Store Rose Petals Rosewater - 8 fl oz uploaded by Nadine K.
Purchased at: ULTA
I personally love anything rose water. Because one, it smells good without it being overpowering. And two, it’s super hydrating always. This stuff is great! I love to use it throughout the day when my skin needs a little refresh. And also after completing my skincare routine. The only thing the kinda bothers me is the sprayer doesn’t seem to mist from the whole thing only from the bottom. I don’t know if mine was just defective but i don’t want to lower its rating because i really do love this stuff!
Sophie G.
Pullman, WA
Heritage Store Rose Petals Rosewater - 8 fl oz uploaded by Sophie G.
My HOLY GRAIL. I use this all through the day for a refreshing boost, to set my makeup, pretty much anything. It leaves your skin feeling light and refreshed with no greasy feeling. I absolutely love this product. And it lasts me forever especially given the amount I use it! Couldn’t recommend this product enough. [product:heritage-store-rosewater-&-glycerin]
Paula L.
Harrisburg, PA
Decorator Expert Level 4
Heritage Store Rose Petals Rosewater - 8 fl oz uploaded by Paula L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product. I’ve been using rose water for a lot of years and it’s perfect. I use everyday even if I use makeup or not.. and keep my face fresh and clean. Heritage Store Heritage Rosewater and Glycerin With Atomizer - 8 Ounce, 7 Pack
Jacqueline  T.
Stratford, CT
Decorator Expert Level 2
Heritage Store Rose Petals Rosewater - 8 fl oz uploaded by Jacqueline  T.
If you are looking for an inexpensive, all natural and refreshing facial mist, look no further. I spritz this on after my skincare regimen or as a makeup setting spray. The scent is heavenly and gives my skin a healthy and dewy look. This was rated best of natural beauty products in 2020 and I give it 5 stars. It is also vegan and cruelty free!
Jasmine R.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Heritage Store Rose Petals Rosewater - 8 fl oz uploaded by Jasmine R.
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely love this rose water. It’s true to the two ingredients, roses and purified water. It has a beautiful and light smell of roses and it gives my skin a little hydration boost. I absolutely love it and it comes in a big bottle!
Sha' W.
Heritage Store Rose Petals Rosewater - 8 fl oz uploaded by Sha' W.
The Heritage Store Rosewater mist is wonderful! It has a pleasant smell. It's not too overpowering. I use it for facial mist in the AM and PM. It is very affordable.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...