BY HERITAGE STORE

IPSAB® Tooth Powder Original Peppermint Flavored A unique, all natural tooth and gum cleanser for the entire family. Enjoy the benefits of prickly ash bark, traditionally used by Native Americans for maintaining healthy teeth and gums Ipsab® Tooth Powder contains no artificial sweeteners, preservatives, thickeners, or foaming agents common in ordinary toothpastes. Based on the Edgar Cayce Readings Please Remember To Recycle see more...

• Does this have a strong taste? What does it taste like? Is it rou...12 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this product12 Answers
  • Where can you buy this ??16 Answers
Becca G.
Becca G.
Dearborn Heights, MI
Love this stuff best iv ever tried and have continued to try don't see myself using Anything else ever
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
You have to protect your teeth! I use this and try to make my family use it all the time.
Kimberly y.
Kimberly y.
Hammond, IN
Great product for the whole family i really enjoy this it leaves such a clean feeling
Sathi H.
Sathi H.
I really like it . It's really make teeth bright n clean . Everyone can use it
Felicia c.
Felicia c.
Wellness Guru Expert
Great basic tooth cleaner. Makes them clean and is affordable without sweeteners! I do love my minty and sweet toothpaste but for my sensitive teeth this works very well!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Waterbury, CT
No sweetners. Works great. Gets teeth really clean its a little hard to find at stores but my mom uses it alot
L V.
L V.
Los Angeles, CA
I was looking for toothpaste that didn't contain any sweeteners and came across this tooth powder and decided to try it. The flavor is really salty, but you get use to it. It's really helped my gums, although it doesn't do anything in terms of whitening. But it does effectively clean and while you don't end up with the crazy minty fresh feeling that most commercial toothpastes provide, you also don't have bad breath or end up absorbing any weird chemicals. Plus, as a sign of how good this is, when I went on a trip and brought along my travel toothpaste (Crest), I really missed my Ipsab tooth powder. The minty flavor of Crest was so artificial tasting and the clean feeling wasn't any different. Plus the taste of the toothpaste lingers so I kept feeling like I didn't rinse well enough and was swallowing toothpaste chemicals.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Where can you buy this ??
Erin P.
Erin P.
How do you like this product? Does it make your teeth feel clean?
Karina P.
Karina P.
Does this product really work to clean your teeth?
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this have a strong taste? What does it taste like? Is it rough on the gums?
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Where can I purchase this product