BeautySkinBath & BodyHeritage Store
Heritage Rosewater and Glycerin With Atomizer - 8 Ounce, 7 Pack

Heritage Store Heritage Rosewater and Glycerin With Atomizer - 8 Ounce, 7 Pack

Heritage Products Rosewater and Glycerin Description: Essential Oils Vor-Mag Water for Higher Vibrations Natural Vegetable Glycerin Here is a flower water formula with a twist: an old fashioned skin lotion and protectant made only from pure rosewater and natural vegetable glycerin. Our aromatherapy waters are now made with Vor-Mag water which is water that has been vortexed and magnetized to raise the energy to a higher vibration that we believe to be most beneficial. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Essential Oils, Vor-Mag Water, Natural Vegetable Glycerin.

Has anyone tried this?
I love Heritage Store Rose Petals Rosewater 8 oz. the heritage water toner but it’s hard to come by sometimes. I see Heritage Store Heritage Rosewater and Glycerin With Atomizer - 8 Ounce, 7 Pack in stores when the basic toner is out of stock. Is it comparable?
think this product works for oily skin??
Start your review of Heritage Store Heritage Rosewater and Glycerin With Atomizer - 8 Ounce, 7 Pack!
Ashtynn C.
Heritage Store Heritage Rosewater and Glycerin With Atomizer - 8 Ounce, 7 Pack uploaded by Ashtynn C.
I started using this spray in the winter of 2019 because of facial dryness. It has become a must-have in my skincare routine as I use it faithfully still to this day. For $8-10, it is very affordable and will do great things, such as provide hydration to your skin. I absolutely love it!
Hannah D.
Los Angeles, CA
Heritage Store Heritage Rosewater and Glycerin With Atomizer - 8 Ounce, 7 Pack uploaded by Hannah D.
Purchased at: Target
Classic multi use facial spray. I like to use it after serums-especially hyaluronic acid, or before primer and makeup. Keep it in the fridge for hot days when your skin needs a refresh between washes. I like the glycerin added to this one for dry skin but I would recommend the classic version for those sensitive to it or with oily skin.
Jackie O.
Tukwila, WA
Heritage Store Heritage Rosewater and Glycerin With Atomizer - 8 Ounce, 7 Pack uploaded by Jackie O.
Purchased at: ULTA
If you like the smell of roses this is a product you may like. I use this throughout my skincare routine to dampen my face. It’s calming to the skin! Gives it a nice subtle glow. I love how versatile this product is I will also use it on my hair as well. Overall good purchase!
Allica R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Heritage Store Heritage Rosewater and Glycerin With Atomizer - 8 Ounce, 7 Pack uploaded by Allica R.
Purchased at: Amazon
Found my new favorite face mist,I don’t use product on my face to go to work I usually just cream my face and that’s it, but with this my face is hydrated and my skin is uplifted throughout the day, definitely a Keeper.Heritage Store Heritage Rosewater and Glycerin With Atomizer - 8 Ounce, 7 Pack
Colie B.
Tigard, OR
Heritage Store Heritage Rosewater and Glycerin With Atomizer - 8 Ounce, 7 Pack uploaded by Colie B.
Absolutely obsessed with this product. I buy this for all my friends as gifts. I put this on my face and hair and it works amazing
Yomayra R.
Sparta, NJ
Heritage Store Heritage Rosewater and Glycerin With Atomizer - 8 Ounce, 7 Pack uploaded by Yomayra R.
Purchased at: Amazon
Smelling good mean while you get hydrated with rose water, priceless. I love to use Heritage Store Heritage Rosewater and Glycerin With Atomizer - 8 Ounce, 7 Pack on my night routine so I go to bed smelling good and fresh.
Maya M.
Amana, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Heritage Store Heritage Rosewater and Glycerin With Atomizer - 8 Ounce, 7 Pack uploaded by Maya M.
Best facial spray for the money. Regular rose water can actually dry your skin out worse, but this one is amazing because it contains glycerin! I use it in between skincare steps as well and throughout the day whenever my skin needs a pick me up.
Delimar G.
QUINCE ST. LEBANON.PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Heritage Store Heritage Rosewater and Glycerin With Atomizer - 8 Ounce, 7 Pack uploaded by Delimar G.
Tiene un aroma sutil de agua de rosas combinado con glicerina aporta humedad a tu piel pero lo puedes conseguir en PJ Max más barato lo volvería a comprar a un precio económico
Madeleine H.
Heritage Store Heritage Rosewater and Glycerin With Atomizer - 8 Ounce, 7 Pack uploaded by Madeleine H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I started doing some pretty in depth research on skincare and about what’s all hype and what’s actually good. I was using a witch hazel toner but there’s a lot of sources that say it can damage your skin over time. I decided to switch just to do a little test. A lot of places said to use this instead. Well... my skin looks realllly good. I’ve been on my new skin care regimen for about a month. I use this and [product:the-ordinary-hyaluronic-acid-2%-b5] with African Black Soap (which has always been a staple in my routine.) I don’t know specifically whether all of the products work well or if one of them is pulling the weight since I switched at the same time but this is really nice. I like that I spray it, it’s super refreshing at night and you really cannot beat the price.
Noemi M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Target
This didn’t work for me. It broke me out and I didn’t like the smell either. A no from me
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Taylor M.
Burnsville, MN
il y a un an
Lindsey S. il y a un an
I haven't tried the rosewater toner TBH. I often see this brand at Target, Ulta, and TJMaxx/Marshalls. Good luck!
Erica M.
il y a un an
I Recently bought the Heritage Store Heritage Rosewater and Glycerin With Atomizer - 8 Ounce, 7 Pack and I was reading that you can use it for your hair and scalp and all over your body. Has anyone tried that? Thoughts?
Betsy M. il y a un an
Rosewater has so many uses! It works amazing for so many things! I use it as a toner, make-up setter, it smells great, so using it all over the body is a great idea! Not to mention the awesome benefits it has for your skin! I have not placed directly on my scalp but I have used it for my hair, not as a treatment but mostly to pick up flyaways and it does not leave it oily. Highly recommend :)
Shayla C.
Greeneville
il y a 2 ans
Melissa M. il y a 2 ans
I’ve been using this product for 20+ years and I can’t recommend it enough! It’s amazing for your skin, hair, just about anything and everything. I remember being a 20-year-old girl and buying it at the original heritage store in Virginia Beach. Definitely treat yourself to some!