BY HERITAGE STORE #4 in Spa Accessories

Heritage Products Rosewater and Glycerin Description: Essential Oils Vor-Mag Water for Higher Vibrations Natural Vegetable Glycerin Here is a flower water formula with a twist: an old fashioned skin lotion and protectant made only from pure rosewater and natural vegetable glycerin. Our aromatherapy waters are now made with Vor-Mag water which is water that has been vortexed and magnetized to raise the energy to a higher vibration that we believe to be most beneficial. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Essential Oils, Vor-Mag Water, Natural Vegetable Glycerin. see more...

Delaina L.
Austin, TX
I keep one of these in my car and another one next to my bed. I find myself spritzing down on a hot day when I’m stuck in traffic and pack this whenever I go camping or on a hike or to the river. I feel the glycerin lightly moisturizing immediately and the rosewater cooling me down, leaving me fragrant and refreshed. I really trust this brand and the message behind its teachings. This is something I’ll have in my beauty arsenal forever!
Jenni L.
Lansing, KS
This stuff is GREAT. The bottle is almost empty and i am of course going to buy it again. You can get it on Amazon. It is effective, hydrating and very affordable. I would recommend this a thousand times over! The bottle is so big I was able to use this on my body as well as my face and on my child’s arms and legs because he has sensitive, dry skin. It is a great product! It lasted me like 8 months! And that was using it almost every day! I am in love!
Kelsea S.
Chesterfield, VA
Idk what led me to this while in TJ Maxx only going in to purchase a pair of fall booties (knew that wouldn’t happen) LOL, but thank goodness it did. This stuff is seriously amazing! Idk how I’ve been without it! I saw this product on Youtube months ago but completely forgot about it, because I haven’t seen anyone else speak of it. So it caught my eye while browsing through TJ Maxx. & With the price tag of $6.99 you can’t beat it. You can also purchase this product on Amazon as well. I have dehydrated, acne prone, pretty sensitive skin and whenever I use this I can literally feel the boost of moisture into my skin. It’s like; the glycerin hits you with tons of moisture, and then the rose water uplifts you and adds a burst of refreshment. Uhhhh, can you get anything better than that??? Lol. Would recommend this one million billion times. Heritage Store Rosewater & Glycerin
laurel b.
I never understood the hype over rose water until last year when I tried this. The smell is beautiful and it feels so refreshing on the skin. I’m not sure if I see an immediate difference after using this, but I enjoy using it before starting my skin care routine. Heritage Store Heritage Rosewater and Glycerin With Atomizer - 8 Ounce, 7 Pack
Avi c.
united states
I loveee these rose water it retails for about 8 dlls where i live u can find it in sprouts or amazon. It smells very nicee but if ur not big on smells u might not like it i spray it on my face after washing it i dry it and let the rose water sink in to my skin it is absolutely refreshing!! And it has glycerin wich helps hydrate the skin. I have tried several rose waters and these one its definately on the top of my list.
Lyndsay M.
Round Rock, TX
This is a holy grail product! I don't know how I ever lived without it. I have a pretty dry skin but the glycerin in this really helps keep in moisture in makes my skin look dewy without looking greasy. I use it every day for multiple things. Immediately after I wash and dry my face I spray this, Let it dry and use my squalane oil and moisturizer. I also sometimes use it as a primer for my make up and also as a makeup setting spray. It's also great for a refresher throughout the day. I really can't recommend it enough.
Brenda O.
Basically a better and cheaper version of the Mario Badescu Rosewater spray. This one actually does what it is supposed to do...moisturize.It also does not contain added synthetic fragrance, the scent comes from essential rose oil. It also works as a makeup setting spray, adds a bit of dewyness to the skin and helps to blend the makeup together.
Sydney D.
Mooresville, NC
This is a definite must have. Not only is this fantastic as a toner, but it did WONDERS helping my sunburn this past summer. If you haven’t heard Rosewater is the holy grail beauty product, or if you haven’t experienced it, it’s time. Order yourself some now! You can use as facial mist after cleansing, refresher spritz after the gym, as a conditioner for your hair, to soothe itch, to soothe sunburn... and so much more! AND the mister bottle is clutch!!
Kelly j.
I love this rose water spray! It hydrates instantly and has an amazing rose scent! I wouldn’t change a thing. This rose water beats the Mario Badescu one hands down! The price and the amount of product you get is a steal.
hanna p.
First hydrating mist I have ever used and I am honestly hooked. I have been using it for around a month after I wash my face or shower and it works SO well at soothing my skin and making it feel fresh and hydrated. The rose scent is definitely there, which is something to note if you do not like the smell, but it dissipates so quickly that it should not be an issue. The first time, I ordered the 4 oz version and it lasted me a whole month, and I go overboard with this product so it lasts a while.
Ashley W.
Brighton, MA
Can I use this as a face toner?
Elizabeth V.
Los Angeles, CA
How well does this work as a setting spray?
Jamie B.
College Sta, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Any issues with breakouts?
Tabitha M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How good is this compared to toner with Witch hazel..like thayers dickinsons?
Tara L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has anyone used this under makeup? Does it soak in to the skin nicely?

back