BY HERITAGE STORE

Jasmine Water Certified* Bath Fragrance Body Splash Aromatherapy Mist Mist this sweet exotic fragrance into the air to enhance your environment. Also great for linens, hair and skin. Contains Vor-Mag Water, water that has been vortexed and magnetized to raise the energy to a higher vibration that we believe to be more beneficial. Please Remember To Recycle *Certified by periodic laboratory test to be free of pesticide residues. More information on request. see more...

• This is skin stuff? How does it make your skin feel? Any breakout...1 Answers
  • I have acne and dry skin would this be a good product for me?2 Answers
  • For the ladies that use Rose water for your hair, do you use it a...1 Answers
Heritage Store Flower Water
  • "As someone who has sensitive skin, and also as a college student who likes to save as much as I can, I purchased this as a main ingredient for a DIY toner." in 1 review
  • "Bought it and my face is so smooth and clean and pimple free its amazing...mix with lemon juice to clear up scars" in 1 review
Stacy K.
Stacy K.
I like the rosewater and glycerin mix better than this one. The only reason I purchased this was because they didn't have that one available. I purchased the glycerin one at Whole Foods in Florida but I purchased this from Georgia. I'm not at all impressed with it. It doesn't seem to do anything but I kept it anyway to use as a spray on toner. It doesn't seem to have any affects so I don't think I will purchase this again but I do like the bottle. I will keep the bottle for future use but I won't be purchasing this product again. I will purchase the glycerin mix as I love it as a toner for my acne prone skin.
Kathy B.
Kathy B.
I love this for refreshing my skin on a hot day. I spray my face with it several times throughout the day. I also use it to set my makeup in place, especially mineral makeup or powder. I would've rated it five star but took one off for the price. It's kind of expensive for what it is and how quickly it's used up. I love the light rose smell of it and do purchase it regularly despite the price. I would recommend it to others.
Heather D.
Heather D.
Chico, CA
LOVE this stuff! So many uses. It soothes your skin if you've been out in the sun, you can use it as a toner after cleansing your face (which I personally have been doing since I started retin-a and my skin has been angry with me...it's SO soothing and calming.) I would highly recommend this and it's super inexpensive too which just makes it that much better.
ashleigh r.
ashleigh r.
san francisco, CA
I ran out of my HG makeup spray, MAC fix+ and i wanted to try something new. i was at whole foods and saw this on the shelf and thought it smelled heavenly. i tried it as a setting spray for my makeup and i LOVE it! it makes my skin feel amazing and it's not oily at all. it leaves my skin smelling fantastic with a matte finish.
Kia S.
Kia S.
Philadelphia, PA
I absolutely love this product! I usually do a honey face mask then once I rinse the honey off, I spray the rose water on my face and it gives me a refreshing clean feeling as well as a beautiful glow to my face. I would definitely recommend it! Especially to anyone who is suffering from acne or occasional breakouts.
Chris R.
Chris R.
Orange Park, FL
The price varies but the quality doesn't, Heritage Rosewater is a must have all year around! For summer it can be used as a setting spray for makeup or as a refresher after time in the sun. During the winter it can be used for its aromatherapy qualities. At anytime it can also be used to remove makeup.
Erin B.
Erin B.
I'm usually pretty sensitive to perfumes and body sprays so I love using this as an alternative! The rose smell is to die for! I generally use this as a body splash and face must!
Diana W.
Diana W.
Mt Pleasant, SC
But a little spray bottle and spray this on your face hourly. I cannot even begin to tell you how amazing this product is. It makes you glowy
and super hydrated. No breakouts!!
Tammy M.
Tammy M.
Heritage Store Rosewater acts as my makeup setting spray when I run out. I sometimes just spray it on my face and it instantly hydrates itūüíē
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
Tinley Park, IL
I got this on a whim to use as a all over hair and body refresher. The scent smells great and helps after a long day to perk me back up!
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
I have acne and dry skin would this be a good product for me?
Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
This is skin stuff? How does it make your skin feel? Any breakouts? How long have you been using this product? Pros/cons ?
Jeannine B.
Jeannine B.
Kendall Park, NJ
For the ladies that use Rose water for your hair, do you use it as is ? Or do you mix it with oils ?