7 varieties available
Heritage Store Flower Water
4.60 / 5 based on 43 Reviews
Jasmine Water Certified* Bath Fragrance Body Splash Aromatherapy Mist Mist this sweet exotic fragrance into the air to enhance your environment. Also great for linens, hair and skin. Contains Vor-Mag Water, water that has been vortexed and magnetized to raise the energy to a higher vibration that we believe to be more beneficial. Please Remember To Recycle *Certified by periodic laboratory test to be free of pesticide residues. More information on request. see more...
Top Questions See all 7 Q&A
- "I use the rosewater & glycerin spray, and I love what it does for my skin. The fine mist does a great job of moisturizing and hydrating my skin naturally without a bunch of added chemicals like in many commercial products. It smells great, too! It's refreshing, moisturizing, and my skin feels divine. I mist it on my face after washing, and sometimes on my body as well. This stuff is fantastic!" in 5 reviews
- "As someone who has sensitive skin, and also as a college student who likes to save as much as I can, I purchased this as a main ingredient for a DIY toner. I learned that rose water is great for calming skin, to soothe the skin from irritation and also help to refresh and close pores. I purchased the largest size from my local Whole Foods, and combined this with Cucumber witch hazel with 0% alcohol, a few drops of cold pressed argan oil, and a few drops of cold pressed tea tree oil, and voila! I have created an affordable and effective toner. " in 4 reviews
- "Someone recommended this for acne and acne scars. Bought it and my face is so smooth and clean and pimple free its amazing...mix with lemon juice to clear up scars" in 3 reviews
- "As someone who has sensitive skin, and also as a college student who likes to save as much as I can, I purchased this as a main ingredient for a DIY toner." in 1 review
- "Bought it and my face is so smooth and clean and pimple free its amazing...mix with lemon juice to clear up scars" in 1 review
Review for: Rose more...
I love this stuff! I’m one of those people who love doing research about products and I was stunned when I found out what some brands add in their rose water. Rose water is so good for your skin, but it’s time consuming to make on your own every time you want to use it. This rose water has just two ingredients; purified water and hydro essential roses. That’s it’s. It’s free of alcohol, parabens, sulfates and phthalates. It’s cruelty free and eco friendly. Super hydrating, smells amazing, super affordable. There’s just no negatives about this product. I’ve had mine for less than three weeks and I will surely be repurchasing soon! Highly recommended!!
If you don't have rose water in your beauty routine OR skin care in general you are MISSING OUT!!! Not only does it smell fresh and that alone I get at least 10 complements a day then the benefits will get you because there are many along with hydrating it shrinks your pores and this brand in particular uses vormag water which raises the energy in the product. I love it and use it as a toner and in my bath sometimes.
This is a summer essential! Keeps your face hydrated! It's also a great toner! You can also spray it anywhere on your body to cool off and freshen up! You can only buy this one at like special stores or health food stores.
I spray this on my face every night before I go to bed. I use it right after I tone my face. It smells so nice and leaves my face not feeling tight. It hasn't dried my skin out, but some days, I do use a cream moisturizer just to add extra elasticity to my face
I love this rose water. It is super calming on the skin. I received it as a birthday present. I would totally repurchase though it will take me awhile to get through the one bottle. I spray this on my face to every night before bed as sort of an aromatherapy
It has a lasting scent and I use it for everything. It returns the skin to it's normal pH and helps with acne and other impurities like a charm. It also is a good makeup setting spray, bodysplash, and hair moisture
I like the rosewater and glycerin mix better than this one. The only reason I purchased this was because they didn't have that one available. I purchased the glycerin one at Whole Foods in Florida but I purchased this from Georgia. I'm not at all impressed with it. It doesn't seem to do anything but I kept it anyway to use as a spray on toner. It doesn't seem to have any affects so I don't think I will purchase this again but I do like the bottle. I will keep the bottle for future use but I won't be purchasing this product again. I will purchase the glycerin mix as I love it as a toner for my acne prone skin.
I LOVE THIS ROSEWATER it smells so nice and not so overpowering this rosewater makes my skin feel very fresh as a apply it before my Fondation just wish it came in a spray bottle
I absolutely love this product! I usually do a honey face mask then once I rinse the honey off, I spray the rose water on my face and it gives me a refreshing clean feeling as well as a beautiful glow to my face. I would definitely recommend it! Especially to anyone who is suffering from acne or occasional breakouts.
THIS WOULD MAKE A NICE GIFT FOR MY GRANDDAUGHTER SHE LOVE DIFFERENT BODY WASH AND MIST NEVER HEARD OF THIS ONE BUT I THINK SHE WOULD LOVE IT SHE'S A SWEET YOUNG LADY
Q & A
I have acne and dry skin would this be a good product for me?
For the ladies that use Rose water for your hair, do you use it as is ? Or do you mix it with oils ?
This is skin stuff? How does it make your skin feel? Any breakouts? How long have you been using this product? Pros/cons ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos