BY HERITAGE

Aromatherapy Agent An inhalant ingredient used for all types of respiratory problems, eucalyptus has a clearing effect whej added to a stean cabinet, bath, massage oil or diffuser. It makes a handy Inspirol refresher too. Eucalyptus flobulus from China. see more...

• I have this at home and I'd love to know how you've used ...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Nicole K.
I purchased this when I was sick and attempting to self treat. I put a wet paper towel in a small glass container next to my bed and sprinkled a few drops of Eucalyptus oil into the cloth.
Dinah G.
I have fallen in love with essential oils, especially Eucalyptus! It has helped my two month old who has been real sick with congestion and helps me as well. I love this!
Mayra B.
Bakersfield, CA
I like it because when my baby is sick this helps him to breathe and to sleep for a few good hours
Nicole K.
I have this at home and I'd love to know how you've used this product.