Heritage Store Castor Oil - 8 fl oz

by Heritage

The Palma Christi Castor Oil Hexene - Free &Amp; Certified* Recommended In The Edgar Cayce Readings Pure, Cold Pressed, Top Quality Oil Soothes And Softens The Skin Perfect For Health-Promoting Packs Please Remember To Recycle. *Certified By Periodic Laboratory Test To Be Free Of Pesticide Residues. More Information On Request.

Do you need to warm up Castor oil in order for it to be effective? Or can you use at room temperature and it still be as effective?
Does this help with lash growth?
Does this product irritate your eyes for those using it on their eyelashes?
Start your review of Heritage Store Castor Oil - 8 fl oz!
Amy N.
Mission viejo, CA
Heritage Store Castor Oil - 8 fl oz uploaded by Amy N.
I just started using this oil on my hair. My mother in law give it to me to try it out and i like how it leaves my hair felling soft after a shower. The oil is a little sticky but behind that it’s works great.
yaffa W.
Jackson, NJ
Heritage Store Castor Oil - 8 fl oz uploaded by yaffa W.
Purchased at: ULTA
I am so happy I bought this Product. I really saw a big increase in and my lashes growth!!!!This product really works you really must buy it
Alyzea M.
Houston
Heritage Store Castor Oil - 8 fl oz uploaded by Alyzea M.
I bought this product so that I can grow out my eyebrows a little more. I have been using it for a while now and I see some progress. I will actually be getting another one soon.I would recommend if your trying to see hair growth.
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Heritage Store Castor Oil - 8 fl oz uploaded by Ashley W.
I bought this Castor Oil to mix with olive oil and put in my hair as a treatment. I mix it with olive oil, warm it up for a few seconds so it is not thick. Castor oil is very thick, that's why it's recommended to mix with another oil. After I warm it up, I apply it on my already damp hair. I put a shower cap over to capture heat and I leave it on for at least one hour, sometimes over night. After you wash it out of your hair, it will leave your hair feeling silky, soft, and shiny. The main reason I use it is that it promotes hair growth! You can apply it on your eyelashes as well for growth. It works wonders!!!
Manraj B.
This oil is extremely thick! I use a small mascara wand to apply this oil to my eyebrows and I mix it with Moroccan oil to apply to my hair. I've had this bottle for almost 6 months now and I'm not even half way through. This product is definitely worth the investment and you'll see great results!
Danielle D.
Johnstown, PA
I’ve been using castor oil on my eyebrows and eyelashes for a few months. I haven’t noticed any difference with my lashes, but after a few months my brows looked like they got a little fuller. I have a lot of sparse areas on my brows (especially at the arch) and it didn’t help those areas at all, but with the rest of my brows they looked a little more full, nothing amazing though.
Cameca B.
This is wonderful especially if you want thicker hair. It is also affordable and easy to find. I would definitely buy again.
Emily C.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a great product. It’s thick but not too thick. It’s also a great price for the product. I already bought 2 and will repurchase.
Kawthar K.
I use castor oil to seal in moisture in my curly hair. It’s the only oil I use. It works amazing for my texture and I find that I’m able to see great growth results from using it as regularly as I do.
Annie R.
Bronx, NY
I use this every night before bed. I've been using for over 6 months and have seen a SUPERB change in my hair. From growth to thickness. This oil is great. Only thing wrong is how sticky and messy it is !
Ask a question to the Influenster community...