BY HERITAGE #36 in Body Oil

Heritage store castor oil is used as an emollient to soothe the skin.. Keeps skin moist. Our pure castor oil can be taken internally. Use castor oil for virtually every aspect of health. see more...

• Ive read castor oil helps nourish hair. Can castor oil be used to...2 Answers
  • How long do you see results of the growth on your hair?1 Answers
  • I heard this is good for hair growth and I was wondering if it's ...2 Answers
Catherine M.
I used this product for a month just to see how it makes your feel after I washed my hair I put in my hair while it was still wet and I love the way it makes my hair feel after it's dry my looks shinny soft easy to brush and comb after I blow dry my hair after I washed it it's about the same I love this product they have other one rapeseed oil tea tree oils and more
Jordan Y.
Bradenton, FL
my absolute FAVORITE oil!!! I use this as a scalp treatment twice a week.  It's very thick so you have to use a carrier oil. Coconut oil or my olive oil.  Its amazing to promote hair growth and moisture! love love love it!!!!  make sure you get cold pressed and organic!
Sarafina M.
Heck yes!!! This stuff does wonders, I got the most amount of ounces and I still think it was only $10!!! Put on your lashes and even eyebrows every night and take progress pictures, you will be AMAZED. You can also use it as moisturizer or an overnight hair mask!
Sonya B.
Westport, CT
I use this castor oli for many things, after I take off individual lash extensions I use this to promote re growth!- I used it to help my labor process, I use it to stimulate my hair growth!- and if my children are constipated’ amazing stuff’ i love it And always have some in the house
R E I T A L.
Love this product of castor oil!! I use this as a night treatment with a mascara wand to make a healthy impact to my natural lashes after being abused by falsies, this gives them the love they deserve for putting up with messy glues. Will always purchase!
Stefanie B.
I was told to buy this and drink it to help me go in labor. Worst advise ever. Tastes like crap and totally did not make labor happen. All it did was keep me glued to the bathroom. I do not recommend anyone to drink this junk
Natalia B.
I bought this because I have watch many videos about the benefits of castor oil!! I am using it for my eyebrows and lashes, applying a generous quantity every single night before going to bed. In almost 3 weeks I have notice that my lashes are longer and a bit thicker the lashes that I have lost have been growing. I'm loving this. In my eyebrows, I haven't notice a big difference so far. Will give you an update in a couple of months. I also try to use it on my face but the smell is HORRIBLE so I just can't have it all over my face.Heritage Store Castor Oil
ericka g.
YES! PLEASE! AND MOTHER FLIPPING THANK YOU! I already had pretty full brows and long lashes so I didn't expect much from this BUT MY GOODNESS had it done wonders on my face! It's only been half a week of using this product with coconut oil and I already see a bunch of baby hairs on my eyebrows, making them look noticeably thicker. My lashes are getting longer especially the ones on the bottom. Even my mom notices a change and is obsessed with my eyebrows and lashes. I am super excited to see my results after I use this daily for a couple of months!
Karla G.
Huntington Pk, CA
Castor oil makes my eyebrows and eyelashes grow so much ✨❤️ . I have really long eyelashes and I noticed the where kind of not looking full and long as before so I decided to restore them using castor oil and I love the results . For extra vitamin I add a little vitamin e oil and some aloe vera gel and apply every night to lashes and eyebrows so they can grow !
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
I have curly hair and once upon 5 months ago I had heat damaged curly hair. This helped so much with my transitioning stage. I massage this into my scalp for 5 minutes and then I saturate the rest of my hair with it. I leave it on for about 20 minutes before shampooing my hair. I started seeing a change after about 30 days. I saw a change in my texture and my hair went from lackluster curls to moisturized bouncy curls. I'd recommend this for all hair types not only curly hair.
jovon w.
Dudley, NC
Does it work for all types of hair?
Lyndaja O.
Phoenix, AZ
Does it work for other things such as anti breakage?
Katie M.
does Heritage Store Castor Oil really grow the eyelashes?
Sophia L.
I heard this is good for hair growth and I was wondering if it's safe to apply to eyebrows and eyelashes?
Cassandra W.
['Vancouver', ''], BC
How soon can I expect to see results in lash and eyebrow growth with this product? Also, I'm prone to styes, will castor oil irritate my eyelids and cause me to get styes more frequently?