BY HERITAGE #26 in Body Oil

Heritage store castor oil is used as an emollient to soothe the skin.. Keeps skin moist. Our pure castor oil can be taken internally. Use castor oil for virtually every aspect of health. see more...

• How long do you see results of the growth on your hair?1 Answers
  • I heard this is good for hair growth and I was wondering if it's sa...2 Answers
  • does Heritage Store Castor Oil really grow the eyelashes?4 Answers
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Conway , SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this product! I have a cabinet FULL of this. I absolutely love this when it comes to my hair. I apply it at night before bed, after warming for a few seconds in the microwave, it is absolutely amazing. I apply it to my hair and roots, my hair has never grown so fast. It makes my hair feel so soft and it definitely helps with split ends and damaged hair. If you're looking to grow your hair out, this is a MUST!
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This kept my eyebrows strong and conditioned, as it's supposed to do! Many people believe and claim Castor Oil will improve hair growth, but the science of it says otherwise. I saw a bigger change in thickness and protection of the hairs already there, which can easily translate as having "more brows." I only hate the scent of it, but I don't care much.
Jada M.
Jada M.
Far Rockaway, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've heard so many good things about castor oil especially when it comes to hair growth. I ordered this in Amazon and used it for my eyebrows and eyelashes and I've noticed that they've gotten significantly thicker and softer. I've been wanting to see how it works on my hair but I haven't gotten the chance to since my hair is braided.
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've heard amazing things about the benefits of castor oil so I got this stuff and I've only used it a few days but I've found my eyebrows look healthier and thicker, my eyelashes feel softer. I'm not sure about eyelash growth but I will check in again later after I've use it for maybe a month.
Dina N.
Dina N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE castor oil.. I didn't get this exact bottle, but in general castor oil has so many benefits.. I use it on my hair, nails, lashes, and body if I have dry skin. It makes hair grow longer just like coconut oil.. I would buy it again and mix it to get the most benefit from it..
Layla H.
Layla H.
I have fairly long lashes, but like most girls long isn't long enough. So I went on to search how I could grow them, and there I found this product. Now let me tell you, I have been using it for a month now and my lashes have grown like CRAZY! I 100%recommend this to everyone!!
Austin S.
Austin S.
Little Rock, AR
Ok this I use this like for my eyebrows cause this makes your eyebrows grow I put this on like during night time before I go to bed and I got this from target and I put it in my hair also and it makes it grow btw so I highly recommend u to buy this also
Ashleigh B.
Ashleigh B.
Corp Christi, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Castor oil is amazing for your skin!! It draws out impurities and keeps it supple. Heritage Store Castor oil is great quality and a great value. I use it twice a week as part of my oil cleanse routine at night. Would highly recommend!
RINI S.
RINI S.
I use castor oil for my skin and hair care and this product is amazing no extra added ingredients, affordable, no added fragrance, it's just castor oil and I am in love with this. If your towards a natural ingredients try this
Krystin R.
Krystin R.
Denver , CO
Love this for my eyelashes! I put it on before I go to sleep and my lashes are so much stronger just after 3 weeks. I wear waterproof mascara and I can definitely tell a difference!! Inexpensive for a lash treatment, too.
jovon w.
jovon w.
Dudley, NC
Does it work for all types of hair?
Lyndaja O.
Lyndaja O.
Phoenix, AZ
Does it work for other things such as anti breakage?
Katie M.
Katie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
does Heritage Store Castor Oil really grow the eyelashes?
Sophia L.
Sophia L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I heard this is good for hair growth and I was wondering if it's safe to apply to eyebrows and eyelashes?
Cassandra W.
Cassandra W.
Vancouver, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
How soon can I expect to see results in lash and eyebrow growth with this product? Also, I'm prone to styes, will castor oil irritate my eyelids and cause me to get styes more frequently?