BY HERITAGE STORE

Heritage Products Sweet Almond Oil Description: Skin Lotion Massage Oil Cosmetic Ingredient Certified by periodic laboratory test to be free of pesticide residues. Recommended in the Edgar Cayce Readings. Free Of Pesticide residues. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) Ingredients: Heritage Products Sweet Almond Oil Directions Use alone or as an ingredient in massage and cosmetic preparations. Ingredients: Pure, sweet almond oil, with vitamin E as a natural preservative. Not tested on animals. UPC: 076970923458 UK see more...

Claudemie M.
I love this oil, it's not too thick nor too light. It keeps my hair and skin moisturized daily. I usually use castor oil in my hair and was a little skeptical about sweet almond oil but it works just as good. I've recently ran out of it and will be restocking lol. Its great for the winter months also.
Tuskee B.
I love this brand of almond oil. I read an article about Nia Long who uses it day and night. Of course her skin is flawless. I began to use it during the summer a few years ago and it smooths out the skin. It can be quite oily when i first put it on out of the shower but eventually it soaks into the skin and last for hours. Not to mention the smell is great,
Nicole K.
This smells great. Feels great. Absorbs well. I generally use it at night after a shower and slather it on my damp skin. I usually don't use it during the day because i don't want to take a chance on ruining my clothes with oil transfer.
Keeley C.
Germantown, MD
Great product! i use this often to make my own make up remover. It smells lightly, but i have a strong nose. I've also used this product to moisturize my hair.
Karalynn B.
I love using sweet almond oil to seal in moisture in my curly hair. I smooth 2-3 drops on each section (3-4 sections) using praying hands method.
Hayley A.
This stuff works so well as a make up remover. it also works wonders with dry skin. I definitely recommend!