BY HERITAGE STORE

RoseWater Glycerin Certified* Soothing and Old-Fashioned Skin Lotion You Can Trust Harsh Weather Defense Use as a face and body lotion wherever skin needs soothing and protection. Contains Vor-Mag Water, water that has been vortexed and magnetized to raise the energy to a higher vibration that we believe to be more beneficial. Please Remember To Recycle *Certified by periodic laboratory test to be free of pesticide residues. More information on request. see more...

• Can this be found in stores or only online? I've been looking aro...3 Answers
  • Could this be a substitute to lush's breath of fresh air?2 Answers
  • I have been trying to find this in stores for a while, I saw it i...4 Answers
Cassandra C.
South Pasadena
Review for: Rosewater & Glycerin 4 oz more...
I love what this does to my skin, but I wish the mist itself was finer. I couldn’t use this over makeup without disturbing it. However, this glycerin in this makes it super hydrating and my skin loves rosewater products so I spray this all over when my face is bare. I keep it next to my bed! I prefer this one to the Mario Badescu spray because this one has actual rosewater while the MB one has rose essence in water.
Nicole C.
Grand Rapids, MI
I have such sensitive skin that even the sensitive skin "toners" irritated my skin and made me break out. I usually use #Younique Rose Water but I ran out and stumbled upon this at one of my local stores. I purchased it and absolutely fell in love. This product is so amazing! It hydrates my face and makes my skin so soft. I haven't had a severe breakout ever since I have started using it. I will be a lifelong consumer of this product. #newyearnewme
Madelyn S.
Columbus, OH
As far as natural products go, this is one of my absolute favorites! I use this rose water every night on my face after I wash my face and before I go to bed. I spritz 2-3 prays and my face feels so rejuvenated! I have gone through this bottle easily in a year, I will be buying this again in the near future, you can find it at your local health food store/market. Try it out yourself, you will NOT be disappointed!
Amanda R.
After years of using astringent toners and witch hazel, I thought I`d better switch it up as my skin is maturing. Still, I will get a break out here `n there. I was tempted to try the rose water at Lush, but knew I could find rose water cheaper at the drugstore.
I spritz this after cleansing my face, after showering, on my damp face and neck.
After my face dries a bit, it is then primed for my moisturizer and lightening cream ( I have dark spots, red marks and hope the rose water does aid that ).
My face no longer goes through tight uncomfortable phases before moisture.
Sometimes, if my skin is makeup free, but not feeling fresh, I will then apply with a cotton ball.
I do not have to worry about alcohol or harsh , bracing ingredients.
I would recommend this for mature skin, troubled skin, combo skin.
It feels nurturing and refreshing, and the rose scent is lovely.
Kelsey C.
I LOVE this beautiful, beautiful product! After I wash my face and tone, I use an essence, then spray this all over my face, hair, and chest. After drying, I apply a serum and then eye cream and moisturizer. Throughout the day I'll spray this on my face because it smells amazing and keeps my skin hydrated all winter!
Zoey
chandler
I got this product from a natural grocers near me for about 7.00 about 3 or 4 months ago and I am just nearing the last bit of product. I use this every morning and night or whenever I wash my face. I spritz my face a few times and it definitely rejuvenates my skin my skin especially is very dry after I wash it and I will get super itchy. So it's perfect because it not only smells good but definitely has made a difference in my skin.
Felicia A.
Tulsa , Oklahoma
I like to take long walks and most of them ti.e the sun is just beaming on my skin it feels really good however I wanna product my skin and keep it supple with the use of this products after my wall my skin feels really hydrated. A plus ..the girls at work are jealous..lolol
Jen S.
Louisville, KY
I love using this to wet my beauty blender before applying foundation. It works perfectly for that purpose! Also really great to spritz on your face after you wash it. Smells heavenly. Bought it at a local health food store. It is a MUST HAVE.
Sheila U.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my favorite toner. I use it on a daily basis in the morning after washing my face and at night before I go to sleep. The smell is not overbearing it's subtle and it leaves my face feeling moisturised.
Sofia B.
Richmond, VA
Love this rose water, got it as a gift from my big in my sorority, this is the first rose water I've used before, and so far I really like it. I love the smell of it. I put it on my face, spray it on my body and even put some on my hair!
Recommend Others to buy! When I run out I'll buy another bottle! I have the 8oz bottle
Laveeta C.
I have been trying to find this in stores for a while, I saw it in the vitamin shoppe a couple months back and didn't get it. Now I really want to try it! I have dermatitis and discoloration (light patches) on my face and I am hopeful that this will do me some good. Has anyone tried it? What are your results?
Michaela C.
Riverview, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Can this be found in stores or only online? I've been looking around for it but haven't been able to find it.
Victoria K.
Could this be a substitute to lush's breath of fresh air?
Emily V.
I use the regular Rosewater WITHOUT the glycerin from this exact brand and I really like it but how does this one compare to the one without the glycerin? Which one do you prefer?