BY HERITAGE STORE

RoseWater Glycerin Certified* Soothing and Old-Fashioned Skin Lotion You Can Trust Harsh Weather Defense Use as a face and body lotion wherever skin needs soothing and protection. Contains Vor-Mag Water, water that has been vortexed and magnetized to raise the energy to a higher vibration that we believe to be more beneficial. Please Remember To Recycle *Certified by periodic laboratory test to be free of pesticide residues. More information on request. see more...

• Can this be found in stores or only online? I've been looking aro...3 Answers
  • Could this be a substitute to lush's breath of fresh air?2 Answers
  • I have been trying to find this in stores for a while, I saw it i...4 Answers
Cassandra D.
Cassandra D.
Kissimmee, FL
This stuff has seriously changed my skincare routine. I use to swear by mac fix+ but my mother has always used rose water as a pre makeup moisturizer and when I went to visit I had to resort to using some of her staple products. This one is a game changer, I have oily t zone and dry cheeks and under eyes and have to be cautious of product caking or stick to the dry patches. I also can't use to rich of a moisturizer or my makeup will literally melt off my cheeks and forehead, this leaves my skin supple and quenched with a slightly tacky feel that my foundation becomes one with! I almost never even use a primer now unless I am going out for 8+ hours ! I have even bought the lavender and glycerin to use before bed to calm my Angry bits on my face. This is the perfect hot day refresher and it never alters my foundation blush or bronzer when I spray over top to cool myself from the Florida heat!! Get this your skin will thank you!
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
I use this so frequently every day that I keep an extra 4 bottles in the fridge on standby. I never want to be without it. I use it in a few different ways: as a pre-cleansing mist, to remove my cleanser (I spray cotton ovals with it and wipe the cleanser off), as a toner, makeup setting spray and hair mist for the days that I air dry my curls. It smells lovely and gives my skin a pretty, dewy finish. Be sure to shake it really well before using.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Madera, CA
Just bought this from CVS. Very affordable! I have really dry skin and I heard really good things about rose water. I'm too lazy to make this myself lol so for$4 or less this is a great deal! First of all this smells so heavenly-floral Rosie scent. I'm am using this to moisturize my face -I spray this before my makeup routine and double this as a primer. Leaves my skin smelling beautiful! So far my skin is loving this. I will buy again.
Stacy K.
Stacy K.
This is great as a toner for acne prone skin. It's the best toner I've ever used as you can used it as lotion for all over your body. I used it on my legs after I shaved. I purchased this for my skin and I can see the major difference it's making as compared to other toners. I love it and I highly recommend it. It's affordable and can be found at whole foods and online.
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
I LOVE this beautiful, beautiful product! After I wash my face and tone, I use an essence, then spray this all over my face, hair, and chest. After drying, I apply a serum and then eye cream and moisturizer. Throughout the day I'll spray this on my face because it smells amazing and keeps my skin hydrated all winter!
Timesa J.
Timesa J.
Fresno, CA
I wear Locs and it is the best decision I have ever made for my hair so to maintain it it this product is a must have! My hair cannot live without this water! It is non drying and it keeps my hair moisturized. I use this one in the summer for extra moisture and the one without glycerin during the winter!
Autumn M.
Autumn M.
This is a summer must have in Phoenix, where it is hot and dry. I carry a small bottle in my purse to refresh my skin throughout the day, and a full size bottle in the refrigerator for a cool mist after applying my makeuo or when i come in from the heat. My kids love a refreshing spritz too.
Lalie C.
Lalie C.
Lovington, NM
I am ADDICTED to this stuff!! I spray before and after I apply my makeup. Not only does it moisturizer my face but it smells and TASTES good. (It lands on my lips when I spray my face with it.) It says you can also use it as a "body lotion" as well! I get this for $8 on Amazon!
Angelina R.
Angelina R.
Seattle, WA
I have been on and off about this. But I ended up really liking this product. It's not very long lasting but it is nice to spray when it it hot out and it refreshes your skin. It is the first time buying this but I don't know if I would get it again. I recommend
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this stuff it has many different ways to use the product from a aromatherapy mist, body splash, hair refresher, face refresher and it smells amazing like you are walking in a garden of fresh cut roses highly recommend
Laveeta C.
Laveeta C.
I have been trying to find this in stores for a while, I saw it in the vitamin shoppe a couple months back and didn't get it. Now I really want to try it! I have dermatitis and discoloration (light patches) on my face and I am hopeful that this will do me some good. Has anyone tried it? What are your results?
Michaela C.
Michaela C.
Riverview, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Can this be found in stores or only online? I've been looking around for it but haven't been able to find it.
Victoria K.
Victoria K.
Could this be a substitute to lush's breath of fresh air?
Emily V.
Emily V.
I use the regular Rosewater WITHOUT the glycerin from this exact brand and I really like it but how does this one compare to the one without the glycerin? Which one do you prefer?