BY HERITAGE

The Palma Christi Castor Oil Hexene - Free &Amp; Certified* Recommended In The Edgar Cayce Readings Pure, Cold Pressed, Top Quality Oil Soothes And Softens The Skin Perfect For Health-Promoting Packs Please Remember To Recycle. *Certified By Periodic Laboratory Test To Be Free Of Pesticide Residues. More Information On Request. see more...

Jessica M.
Woodbridge , ON
Not sure about this actual brand but castor oil is great for hair loss and growth, I put it on my eyebrows and eyelashes every night and I definitely see a difference. I would recommend.
Sarah D.
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
My hair has been damaged for so long I honestly was giving up hope spending all of my money on these products that didn't live up to its name and gave me only temporary fixes. But castor oil is a miracle worker, it has strengthened my hair, made it more fuller and softer! Especially on my ends where there is the most damage. I would recommend you applying this on your dry scalp and a little on your ends and cover your hair up with a plastic bag and a scarf and sleeping with it overnight make sure not to get it on your pillowcases because it stains if it leaks through! And in the morning wash it out with shampoo 2x or until clean and follow up with conditioner and I'm telling you!!!! You will be a new woman/man!
Michelle C.
Land o lakes, FL
I've been using this castor oil on my face hands and feet for many many years. My 90 year old Aunt told me its one of her secrets to looking young. I believe her because she looks like shes in her early 60's and her skin is baby soft. I'm going to be 40 this year and many people say I look younger than my years. I know this has helped to ward off the symptoms of old age. Highly recommend.
angelica t.
yigo guam
I have over plucked my eyebrows recently and I am trying to grow them back by using castor oil. I've only use it for 2 weeks and I am already seeing some results! It's cheap and effective.
diana g.
This is a really thick oil so it takes forever to wash out of my thin hair. I haven't really seen any improvement in my scalp or hair but going to keep trying.
Rosmery R.
jacksonville, florida
This is one of the best oils you will find i use it daily works wonders!
It help grow lashes and its also good to remove and mosturise your makeup
Lee Ann Q.
ST. JOHN'S, Newfoundland and Labrador
Heritage Store Castor Oil Big Fan Love it on skin and hair its really is amazing , I have tried a lot of oils but I keep coming back to castor
Victoria T.
Waterloo, ON
In love with this!!!! I put it on my brows every night before bed and it's helped them grow so much! I ordered it from Amazon.
Yaimee G.
Killeen, Texas
I used some drops of this oil and put it in conditioner to boost my conditioner and it works pretty nice love it.
Meena B.
Georgetown
This is the best castor oil I used on my skin.
I love it a lot ,recommend for smooth skin
Stephanie K.
brooklyn, NY
Has anyone used this for eyebrow/eyelash growth? How long before results are seen? TIA!
Danielle I.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
What are some stores that I can easily find this?
Jessica W.
Ardmore, PA
Has anyone used this on their lashes? Have you seen any significant results?
Monique S.
Torrance, CA
What is this product used for specifically? Would you recommend it for someone with Oilily hair?
Jamie K.
Spencer , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've never heard of people using it on lashes and brows. When do you put it on and does it make them look greasy?