BY HERITAGE

The Palma Christi Castor Oil Hexene - Free &Amp; Certified* Recommended In The Edgar Cayce Readings Pure, Cold Pressed, Top Quality Oil Soothes And Softens The Skin Perfect For Health-Promoting Packs Please Remember To Recycle. *Certified By Periodic Laboratory Test To Be Free Of Pesticide Residues. More Information On Request. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Shay D.
This product is great for thickening your hair. A chemical relaxer caused damaged to my nape area. I massaged this oil in daily & in a few weeks my hair grew in thicker & fuller. Be sure to dilute with a carrier oil.
Yrma B.
I absolutely love castor oil. Ladies if you want longer eyelashes Castor oil id the one for you. No more falsies for me I apply this everyday before I go to bed and within a week you can start to see results.
Melany V.
Flushing, NY
I use this every night on my eyelashes before I go to bed. My lashes have gotten very thick! My friend uses it on her eyebrows every night and there is definitely a difference! I add a lot sometimes my vision gets blurry lol but worth it!
Danielle I.
Love this product I just wish it was easier to find on the ground. I don't like having to order stuff online all the time. This castor oil works miracles for my scalp and I shed a lot less hair when I use it.
Crystal V.
I have yet to try Castor Oil BUT I've heard some amazing things about this stuff! I want to buy it to grow out my eyebrows some more, YES! I hear it's a miracle worker on growing out hair!
Simone T.
Wheatley Heights
I am a big natural hair person and I'm always looking for a good product not to harsh for natural hair but not too mild either. I love this brand of castor oil. It moisturized my hair and adds sheen and feels nice when I put it on y scalp. I apply it every two nights. I love this product a lot. 👌😁
Brenda W.
Bronx, NY
This product it's amazing and great for your body and hair .. It's moisturize and leaves your smooth! I use it in eyebrows and I see and difference in how fast the growth
Shalisa P.
Conyers, GA
This is the best oil! I have natural hair, meaning no chemicals to straighten it. African Americans with natural hair stays dry. This castor oil is the best I've tried!
Angel K.
North Hollywood, CA
Eco friendly, hexane free, and cruelty free, this is a great value castor oil! I use it in many of my DIY skin recipes. Definitely recommended for oil cleansing and removing or blackheads.
Fabiola O.
Kissimmee, FL
This oil is extraordinary, I've started to using it because I noticed that my hair was getting less dense. I've been using it for about 2 month and my hair has started to grow again and my scalp is not showing like before.
Stephanie K.
brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone used this for eyebrow/eyelash growth? How long before results are seen? TIA!
Danielle I.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
What are some stores that I can easily find this?
Jessica W.
Ardmore, PA
Has anyone used this on their lashes? Have you seen any significant results?
Jamie K.
Spencer , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've never heard of people using it on lashes and brows. When do you put it on and does it make them look greasy?
Monique S.
Torrance, CA
What is this product used for specifically? Would you recommend it for someone with Oilily hair?