BY HERITAGE

The Palma Christi Castor Oil Hexene - Free &Amp; Certified* Recommended In The Edgar Cayce Readings Pure, Cold Pressed, Top Quality Oil Soothes And Softens The Skin Perfect For Health-Promoting Packs Please Remember To Recycle. *Certified By Periodic Laboratory Test To Be Free Of Pesticide Residues. More Information On Request. see more...

Ashley R.
I love this oil. I use this on my hair with argan oil to grow it out and soften my hair. Over night I put the castor oil on my brows and lashes, let me tell you my brows and lashes are much fuller and gorgeous! Love castor oil!
Kim B.
I use this every night before bed and apply it to my lashes. It keeps my lashes healthy and strong. I have been using it for over a month now and cannot say my lashes have grown but definitely seem healthier.
regina k.
Campbell, CA
I used it on my eyelashes to make them thicker and stronger. It helps but you have to do it everyday. The oil itself smells very strong and has a bad smell and also a really bad sticky thick texture. I love what it does but hate putting it on because t always gets inside my eyes! :(
Karessa F.
Wilmington, DE
I've tried plain castor oil and the Jamaican dark castor oil. Both give me the same results overall. Both work great in deep conditioners, as a prepoo. This one gives you the most bang for your buck. Skip the fad and stick with the plain castor oil. Your pockets will thank you.
Shanygne B.
A friend actually recommended I use this for my hair believe it or not. It's does the job surprisingly but the process of mixing, with other oils takes awhile. Don't get me wrong it's great just you need to have a lot of time to do this everything month or so.
Emily J.
Springfield , MA
I Love this stuff. I used this together with a mixture of coconut oil and would use it as a serum for my eyebrows and eyelashes, and they grew and grew and grew. Not to mention they were super soft and conditioned. I would totally recommend this product over others.
Annie R.
Bronx, NY
I use this every night before bed. I've been using for over 6 months and have seen a SUPERB change in my hair. From growth to thickness. This oil is great. Only thing wrong is how sticky and messy it is !
Ashley M.
I love this stuff!! Miracle in a bottle. This stuff helped with my dry and flack scalp. I use this and to make a oil cocktail. I use actor oil, coconut oil and almond oil!!!
Daniele H.
Being a naturalista with 4c hair my hair is always dry until i added this little blessing in to my loc method i seal my moisture in with this product and my hair will stay moisturized all day and i don't have to mess with it as often
Shay D.
This product is great for thickening your hair. A chemical relaxer caused damaged to my nape area. I massaged this oil in daily & in a few weeks my hair grew in thicker & fuller. Be sure to dilute with a carrier oil.
Stephanie K.
brooklyn, NY
Has anyone used this for eyebrow/eyelash growth? How long before results are seen? TIA!
Danielle I.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
What are some stores that I can easily find this?
Jessica W.
Ardmore, PA
Has anyone used this on their lashes? Have you seen any significant results?
Monique S.
Torrance, CA
What is this product used for specifically? Would you recommend it for someone with Oilily hair?
Jamie K.
Spencer , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've never heard of people using it on lashes and brows. When do you put it on and does it make them look greasy?