BY HERITAGE

The Palma Christi Castor Oil Hexene - Free &Amp; Certified* Recommended In The Edgar Cayce Readings Pure, Cold Pressed, Top Quality Oil Soothes And Softens The Skin Perfect For Health-Promoting Packs Please Remember To Recycle. *Certified By Periodic Laboratory Test To Be Free Of Pesticide Residues. More Information On Request. see more...

Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Review for: Castor Oil 32 oz more...
I bought this Castor Oil to mix with olive oil and put in my hair as a treatment. I mix it with olive oil, warm it up for a few seconds so it is not thick. Castor oil is very thick, that's why it's recommended to mix with another oil. After I warm it up, I apply it on my already damp hair. I put a shower cap over to capture heat and I leave it on for at least one hour, sometimes over night. After you wash it out of your hair, it will leave your hair feeling silky, soft, and shiny. The main reason I use it is that it promotes hair growth! You can apply it on your eyelashes as well for growth. It works wonders!!!
Denise V.
brownsville
Review for: Castor Oil 4 fl oz more...
I rate this product a 5 stars because it's a natural product. I love it. It help me get rid of blackheads by also applying a warm wet towel. It helps clean your pores. It also didn't give me any breakouts. It's even more moisturizing if you mix it with extra virgin olive oil.
Osma H.
Castor oil is an amazing product with so many ways to use it. I mix Castor oil, with Almond oil, and add a few drops of Rosemary essential oil to make a scalp treatment. I also keep this near the sink to moisturize my hands and cuticles after washing hands. This has helped me with my dry hand's keeping my cuticles soft.
MONIQUE F.
ATLANTA, GA
I love castor oil for my hair! I use it in this oil mix that I use on my hair and skin and it works wonders! Also my fave hair moisturizer uses castor oil and my hair is nothing short of fabulous! If your hair is dry, damaged, or thinning, trust me, this is the key to your hair recovery!
Jessica W.
Ardmore, PA
I'm using the castor oil for my eyelashes because I have thin sparse eyelashes. I have been using this for about a week and I already see a difference! My lashes are a longer and I cant wait to see the results in a month! The oil is way thicker than I thought it would be.
Zahra D.
I love this oil! If you have any hair problems, this is your go to oil.. you can mix it with other oils such as coconut oil to use on hair. I mix it with Vaseline jelly and apply to my nails to strengthen my nails and help them grow faster.
Darion S.
ALBERTVILLE, AL
I love this for my uber thick natural hair!! I'm not a hair typing person so I don't know if I'm 3A- 4C but just know I have a combination of curl types and my hair loves castor oil!! Its actually also amazing for growing out your eyebrows!!
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Castor oil is amazing for multiple uses. I am a girl that oils her hair once a week. Castor oil is a gem for helping regrow hair and help with infections/dandruff on the scalp. I tend not to use this on it's own only because of the consistency (not a big fan), so I mix it with another oil (almond, coconut etc). LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!
Manraj B.
This oil is extremely thick! I use a small mascara wand to apply this oil to my eyebrows and I mix it with Moroccan oil to apply to my hair. I've had this bottle for almost 6 months now and I'm not even half way through. This product is definitely worth the investment and you'll see great results!
Amy R.
Mt Pleasant, TX
Love this stuff for my hair. I put it through my hair on the weekend with a little almond oil, and let it sit while I clean house. Hair feels great after washing. Plus it has so many other uses. Just a great product in my opinion.
Stephanie K.
brooklyn, NY
Has anyone used this for eyebrow/eyelash growth? How long before results are seen? TIA!
Danielle I.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
What are some stores that I can easily find this?
Jessica W.
Ardmore, PA
Has anyone used this on their lashes? Have you seen any significant results?
Monique S.
Torrance, CA
What is this product used for specifically? Would you recommend it for someone with Oilily hair?
Jamie K.
Spencer , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've never heard of people using it on lashes and brows. When do you put it on and does it make them look greasy?