BY HERITAGE PRODUCTS

The growing popularity of this robustly spicy oil is an excellent example of food as medicine, though it's a bit concentrated for pasta sauce! Oregano Oil or Mediterranean Oreganum vulgare (from Turkey) is regarded as a stimulant, digestive aid, circulation booster, toxin fighter and inhalant ingredient. This powerful essence can cause contact irritation, so be sure to dilute with a carrier such as almond or olive oil before applying directly to the skin. To be sure you have the right dilution, try a small area first, and wait several minutes before proceeding. see more...

• Is this oregano oil safe to ingest? I like to use oregano...1 Answers
  • How do you use this product?4 Answers
Arielle N.
For anybody that's going through a really bad cold this product is amazing put three drops under your tongue it's quite potent just a warning but worth it because it gets rid of your cold in an instant I would absolutely buy it again and it's reasonably priced
Jessica C.
I love oregano oil this is great to diffuse especially when everyone has colds or the sniffles I have to have oregano oil in my cabinet. However I have found a better brand by melelica but this is still my go to if I can't find a rep and need it now .
Sarah C.
I get sinus infections a lot and this clears it up instantly. just put some drops in a bowl of hot water with a towel over your head and breath! the only downside is that it can make your eyes sting because it is quite potent.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
Heritage Products, Oregano Essential Oil 1 fl oz is great for digestion aid and it worked really well for me I jsut cilute it with oiilve oil and put right on my skin. ITs great!
hannah i.
I love it. its multi purposeful.. is that a word ? lol anyways its pretty good , it basically just like olive oil
Naomi H.
Nepean, ON
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Great to use if you feel like you are coming down with a cold. Take a few drops and hold it under your tongue then swallow.
Brooke C.
Rincon, GA
How do you use this product?
Terri N.
St Simons Is, GA
Is this oregano oil safe to ingest? I like to use oregano oil when I feel I'm getting sick and order to directly ingest it.