BY HERITAGE PRODUCTS

Peppermint Essential Oil 1 oz Oil. Versatile Peppermint Oil. Helps with digestion cranial tension complexion and respiratory support. Clarifies the senses. Redistilled. Directions Uplifting peppermint is an aromatherapy agent used in massage oils hair care Edgar Cayce formulas facial steams natural cleaning solutions and complexion care. Diffused into a room it helps refresh your senses and awaken your environment. Other Ingredients: Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil. Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. If irritation redness or discomfort occurs discontinue use and consult a licensed health care practitioner. Disclaimer: This website is for informational purposes only. Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information due to product changes or upgrades that may not yet be reflected on our web site. These statements made in this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered are not intended to diagnose treat cure or prevent any disease. If you believe that you may have a disease condition please consult your healthcare practitioner immediately and before using any dietary supplement product. see more...

Ashley G.
Sylvester, GA
Essential oils can be used in so many beneficial ways and I love that the peppermint smells so good. I have used it in hair masks before with coconut oil to try and mask the coconut oil smell because I do not like the way it smells at all. I also use the peppermint oil in the winter time when my nose is congested it helps open me up.
Holly C.
rapid city, mi
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a great oil, so many uses. I add a bit to my lotions and its great to sooth a headache. also nice to use in a warmer to make your home smell like christmas
Nadine A.
Far Rockaway, NY
I have been using this brand since my massage therapist introduced it to me. Peppermint has a lot of beneficial use. I always keep in stock at home
Kaylyn Z.
MN
Peppermint oil can be used for amazing help to the body! It's great for releasing headaches and just the smell is great
Jessica S.
I use this oil to relieve headaches and open up my air ways when I'm feeling stuffy. It's also great for asthma!
Kathryn H.
Royal Oak
Purchased at: Amazon
I use essential oils in my diffuser almost every day but I use peppermint oil to keep spiders away and it works wonders! I just put some in a spray bottle with 9/10 water and spray it around my doors and windows inside. It smells amazing and detours spiders!
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This product is one of the best of its kind in the lines of essential oils. This is one of the only brands that I've found success with in treating symptoms such as headache and even my relentless nausea. I had to order it online, but a little bit goes a long way and that's more than I can say for other brands. It's lasted me a while and kept its potency.