BY HERITAGE PEDIGREE SERIES

The Classic Accessories Heritage Food and Hydration Pack for dogs is the ultimate travel pack to hold and dispense food and water. Holds up to 8 lbs of kibble in the main compartment and 1.5 liters of water in the water reservoir. Convenient front pocket stores treats or medications. 1 year limited warranty for workmanship and materials. see more...

Sam C.
I know it says for dogs but I have this for my cat. I use it when I have to travel with her because she's gets thirsty in the car. All I have to do is unfold this because it's shoved behind my seat. It's helpful.
Karyn T.
San Diego , CA
A great little pack for on the go. We take our Pomeranians on long drives and hikes so this is perfect. It's compact and it's easy to store. Perfect for the beach when you need your pups to drink or eat. When one of our dogs was teething she chewed a hole in it so be aware of that!
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
Pet Lover Expert
Great for traveling and long car rides. Comfortable and worth every penny. I don't own a dog but I gave this as a gift to a friend and she loves it. The pet loves it and she said she would purchase it again in case it wears out.
Lorna R.
Pet Lover Expert
This cool pack is great on trips and vacations and camping. It is also great if you have someone watching your pet for the day. You have everything in the pack that you will need for your pets needs. I think this is a great idea and your pet will be happy too.
Melissa T.
Cumberland Gap, TN
I love this product! As every dog lover wants to take their pet everywhere, this product is super convenient, easy to keep clean, and doesn't take up space! It's a must, especially for hikers, travelers, or even puppies because it's flexible and they won't bump into it.
Brittany M.
Blackstone, MA
I love these for my dog! I keep them in my truck for when ever shes with me. I take her plowing with me a lot so it's helpful to have food and water with me the whole time and these claspable bowls make it easy to keep in my vechicle
Lin L.
clifton, nj
I travel a lot woth my dog and this comes in handy so much. I don't have to give him water from a bottle. its easier for him to drink out of this
Lindsey C.
Lebanon, IN
This is a really great product especially if you take ur animal with you a lot, they come in handy.
Hannah F.
Great place to keep your dogs food on the go! I highly suggest getting this when traveling!
brooklynn s.
Burnet, TX
awesome for travel hasnt had a spill and works super well definitely will repurchase
Desirae L.