BY HERITAGE PEDIGREE SERIES

Comfy but rugged folding bed is always ready for use in motels, vehicles, boats, the outdoors and more. Comfy fleece top. Rugged water resistant bottom shell. Interior poly-fill cushion unzips to replace or add fill. Wrapped web transport grab handle. Zippered exterior pocket. Folds in half and zips into its own case for easy transport. 44"L 34"W. 1 year warranty. see more...

• "My bigger dog loves it! " in 3 reviews
  • "This a great product but we can't have just one bcausenwe more than one dog." in 1 review
Sharlene M.
Sharlene M.
Kendallville, IN
Pet Lover Expert
I have an elder dog that is going on 16 years old. He has problems getting on and off furniture now due to his age. I bought this for him and he absolutely loves it!
Desaray J.
Desaray J.
Maryville, TN
This dog bed is super soft and my dog loves it. The seams could have been a little better sewn.
Vickie B.
Vickie B.
Madisonville, TN
this is the only need my dog will sleep in. she loves it. from day one she took it over
Monica C.
Monica C.
My dogs love their beds ! Perfect for all the trips we take ! Great price and most importantly my dogs are comfortable !
Coco A.
Coco A.
Providence, RI
This is great my dog loves it. We have it at work for him and he is very comfy on it. It's stylish too boot.
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
Lebanon, IN
This a great product but we can't have just one bcausenwe more than one dog. Overall get product!
Amy H.
Amy H.
Lacey, WA
Great bed. Very easy to pack up and take on vacation, pretty light weight. Our dog loves it!
Ronni M.
Ronni M.
Le Roy, KS
Great pet bed. My bigger dog loves it!
Marisol H.
Marisol H.
This product to take with you went you need to go on vaction with your pet because the dog stay good like home
Angela P.
Angela P.
Harrisburg, PA
Great travel bed! My dog loves it and it is very soft and comfy. Fits in all types of places for him to sleep too!
Kaylen J.
Kaylen J.
Virginia Beach
Does this product do okay being washed?
Carla H.
Carla H.
How much do these typically cost? I've been trying to find a nicer bed for my large goldendoodle.
Kerstin J.