BY HERITAGE PEDIGREE SERIES

Comfy but rugged folding bed is always ready for use in motels, vehicles, boats, the outdoors and more. Comfy fleece top. Rugged water resistant bottom shell. Interior poly-fill cushion unzips to replace or add fill. Wrapped web transport grab handle. Zippered exterior pocket. Folds in half and zips into its own case for easy transport. 44"L 34"W. 1 year warranty. see more...

Heritage Pedigree Series Dog Travel Bed
  • "This a great product but we can't have just one bcausenwe more than one dog." in 1 review
Crystalina C.
My big and little dog loves it. I have to separate the two cause they both want to use it!!! They go straight to it and fall right asleep when they are both in it cuddling with each other. My big dog is getting older and her loves it cause it's nice on his elbows.
Sharlene M.
Kendallville, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have an elder dog that is going on 16 years old. He has problems getting on and off furniture now due to his age. I bought this for him and he absolutely loves it!
Gabriella C.
Brooklyn, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I love having this product in my home. I take it when we go on long trips so my puppy can have a spot in the house to Lay and stay. It's soft and very comfy. I would even use it as a pillow.
Teri s.
Pueblo West, CO
I love the size and the feel to these beds. They fit perfect in our kennel and soooo easy to clean in case a mess happens. Love em
Monica C.
My dogs love their beds ! Perfect for all the trips we take ! Great price and most importantly my dogs are comfortable !
Angela P.
Harrisburg, PA
Great travel bed! My dog loves it and it is very soft and comfy. Fits in all types of places for him to sleep too!
Marisol H.
This product to take with you went you need to go on vaction with your pet because the dog stay good like home
Coco A.
Providence, RI
This is great my dog loves it. We have it at work for him and he is very comfy on it. It's stylish too boot.
Cassandra G.
Porterville , CA
This is my dogs day bed. He only takes naps in it because he prefers my bed lol. He's a spoiled chihuahua.
Lindsey C.
Lebanon, IN
This a great product but we can't have just one bcausenwe more than one dog. Overall get product!
Kaylen J.
Virginia Beach
Does this product do okay being washed?
Carla H.
How much do these typically cost? I've been trying to find a nicer bed for my large goldendoodle.
Ashlee W.
How big is this bed? I have one lab that sleeps on my bed but I have another lab that's getting old so she can't get up there as easily and I'm searching for a bed for her incase she decides she doesn't want to tire herself out
Kerstin G.