BY HERITAGE

HPX1085: Features: -Deluxe pool sectional handle and skimmer-Five foot sectional handle. Includes: -Poly leaf skimmer / sectional pole pack compact retail package includes poly leaf skimmer and 6 piece sectional pole. see more...

Lindsey H.
Tampa, FL
This definitely comes in handy when cleaning out pools in Florida! I remember struggling to use this as a kid, since it can be really long, but as I got older I now have an improved use of the contraption. It gets the job done!
Kristina S.
FAYETTEVILLE, TN
Must have if you own a pool. Good for getting all those pesky bugs that are floating around and the leafs. ECT. I have had no problems with it and it's been a lifesavor!
Amber A.
Bakersfield, CA
As a California girl we spen a lot of our summers in the swimming pool so these skimmers are a must have. Not the best quality but great price
Crystal M.
Markleysburg, PA
A must have for your pool. Easy to use. Great to get all the floating stuff out like the bugs and leafs. Pretty cheap to buy.
Kathryn F.
My parents have used this skimmer for their pool for years. It works great and gets even tiny little pieces of leaves.
Sydney D.
Poplar Bluff, MO
This is great! Where I live there are a lot of bugs and they get in my pool. I use this in my pool every summer!
Jennifer J.
Intrcsion Cty, FL
If you have a pool this is a must have. Gets out anything that might fly into your pool, such as bugs and leaves.
Amanda S.
Williston, NC
Lightweight, easy to use, and effective. It works as well as higher cost options for a much less price.
renee t.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Is good if you have a small to medium pool to clean it's easy to use and a good price
Darlene B.
Cambridge, ON
1,970 reviews
Great Outdoors Expert Level 5
Would be good to have if you own a pool to get rid of all those pesky bugs and debris that falls into the pool