Herdez® Verde Salsa

by Herdez

1 Jar = 16 oz; Salsa Verde - Mild. Mexico's favorite! function openGCBalance() {var url = 'http://www2. meijer.com/nutrition/nutrition. aspx UPC=7287827570'; open Window(url, 700, 450);} function open Window(address, width, height, resizable, scrollbars) {if(!scrollbars) { scrollbars = "yes"; } if(!resizable) { resizable = "no"; } var new Window = window. open(address, 'Popup Window', 'width=' + width + ',height=' + height + ',toolbar=no, location=no, directories=no, status=no, menubar=no, scrollbars=' + scrollbars + ',resizable=' + resizable); new Window. focus();}

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Herdez® Verde Salsa!
Jenny A.
Westerville, OH
Herdez® Verde Salsa uploaded by Jenny A.
Purchased at: Walmart
#weeknightmeal My husband uses Herdez salsa verde at least once or twice a week. It tastes great on pretty much any meat...chicken, pork, etc. He uses it for enchiladas, carnitas, scrambled eggs. It has a lot of flavor. I have never had Herdez salsa before I met my husband. Now, I can't imagine not using it in my cooking.
Nadia T.
Weston, FL
excellent green salt, at home we all love it it is very rich and excellent flavor @herdez . I recommend it, you will like it
Elba K.
Niceville, FL
I didn't like this salsa to much because I use to prepare mine from scratch, the preservatives flavor is very strong and I can't enjoy it.
Amanda-Kay P.
Houston
This green salsa has a touch of heat, and a slightly tangy flavor. It tastes great on enchiladas and tacos, and even in soups. It is super cheap to buy too!
Pamela K.
One of my favorite salsas. It has just the right amount of heat for me. The flavor blend is unique as well. I use it on my Mexican dishes and as a snack with chips or in chili.
Tracey C.
Camden
My favorite salsa for tacos, etc. I got addicted to green salsa when Taco Bell had it.
Heather A.
Cameron, NC
I but this either in mild or medium, it just depends on ever or not my youngest son is using any. So, I grew tired of the typical red salsas, I wanted something new and something different. I always wanted to try salsa made with tomatillos instead of tomatoes. This didn't disappoint! I use this on my tacos, burritos, tamales.. it's really good!
Kristie T.
Norlina, NC
This is one of my favorite salsas to buy when I don't want to make it. It has the right amount of spices and ingredients, that make any dish pop. It's also basically found in any store and the prices vary.
Matthew P.
Troy, OH
When it comes to green salsa this is the best tasting in my opinion. Eggs it’s great on fajitas goes perfectly steak fries yup. Must try it
Polina K.
Bronx, NY
Another amazing salsa from this brand. Has a very good flavor, very authentic. I like to put it with chips and even to marinate chicken

Looking for your answer?